I booked my room 4 months ahead of my stay over the 4th of July weekend. I called ahead a few days before and asked if we could get a slopeside room. The person I spoke to said we could get one on the sixth floor for an extra $25. I said great. I was really looking forward the sitting on the balcony and watching the fireworks. When we checked in we were told all they had was a room with absolutely no view what so ever (unless you consider the roof a view). I won't even get into the valet parking situation. Very unorganized. Too bad I paid for 2 nights. I won't be back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elevation Hotel & Spa is the only full-service ski-in / ski-out hotel at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. The completely renovated property features 262 rooms and spacious suites. Enjoy first-class amenities and services, including swimming pool, hot tub, wireless internet, Spa treatments, Fitness Center, bell and concierge services. The on-site 9380 Prime Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Elevation Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate slopeside luxury and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Elevation Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elevation Hotel And Spa
- The Elevation Hotel Crested Butte
- Elevation Hotel Crested Butte