I can't say enough about our time at the resort. The entire staff was helpful in service and to answer questions. My wife is very selective in finding the right room and we were able to view 4 different rooms before making a decision. We loved the underground parking and really felt safe coming and going in and out of the lodge. The room was awesome and the view wonderful. Each morning we recieved a little note on our door from the housekeeping wishing a great time on our travels around Crested Butte. We stayed 2 nights and are looking at going back again soon for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel