This hotel room was clean and nice, however, nothing is open past 9 and we were told to hurry up if we wanted dinner. (we arrived later due to our travel schedule and was starved) no vending machines other then pop and what we selected, something else came out. Staff was very nice but for what the room cost to what we received in value did not seem worth it. I probably would not stay here again. Downtown Crested Butte was awesome though! And even though we didn't use it, there is a bus that goes downtown from the lodge and back up again so that would be handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel