An awesome destination. Has the best difficult terrain but also has plenty for everyone else. Almost never a lift line so plenty of time to ski.
Chuck Donnelly is the General Manager at The Lodge at Mountaineer Square and does a great job. If you have any issues he and his excellent group will address it immediately. We were very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel