We travel frequently, and were very impressed with the facility and service of The Lodge at Mountaineer Square. On crowded days, it was wonderful to be able to walk back to our room for lunch, then quickly return to the slopes.
We especially enjoyed the spacious hot tub after skiing. Also important, our kitchen had the equipment to prepare real meals. The laundry machine and dish washer were life savers.
Finally, from the desk clerk who checked us in at midnight (John) to the the cleaning staff and finally the desk clerk who checked us out early in the morning (Heather), we were treated as though we were their most important guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel