Stayed two nights in February. Our "studio" room was small, but extremely well appointed with top of the line everything. The king+ bed was wonderful, with its ultra-soft down cover. The gas fireplace was also very nice for the sub-zero nights. To our surprise, the lodge is just steps away from the main lifts. Unfortunately, we disn't get a chance to use the indoor/outdoor heated pool or spa, but they looked very nice. Compared to similar prioerties in Aspen & Vail, the price is a real bargain. However, is was strange to have to pay extra ($20/night) for parking, when there is really nowhere else to park (but, the heated garage was very convenient). There are very few restaurants near the hotel, but there is a free community shuttle bus from the hotel to the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from the ski lifts, the Lodge at Mountaineer Square in Crested Butte, Colorado features premier studio, one, two, three, and four-bedroom suites with deluxe amenities, including indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and fitness room, bell, valet, concierge services and a full-service front desk. Relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a drink with friends or associates at the on-site Trackers Bar & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Lodge at Mountaineer Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Mountaineer Square Hotel Crested Butte
- Hotel At Mountaineer Square
- At Mountaineer Square Hotel