“Fantastic Service and Delicious Food”

Midland Depot at the Imperial Hotel
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Carr Ave
Description: The Midland Depot located in the Historic Imperial Hotel, brings more than 100 years of history, renovated so everything is brand new in the kitchen - yet the experience in the restaurant brings back memories of days gone by.
Reviewed 8 April 2014

A group of 14 of us descended on the Midland Depot. Never having visited this restaurant, we did not know what to expect. The restaurant was decorated with 1800's/ early 1900's pictures and furnishing which we enjoyed. The restaurant gave our group our own dining room, which allowed us to chat with each other across the table and still hear what was said. The wait staff was quick and efficient, but very friendly. Our food was delicious with large portions. Everyone of the 14 praised their meal. The spumoni ice cream was a nice treat at the end of our meal. Everyone in my group told me how wonderful they thought the restaurant was and reasonably priced. Two thumbs up.

1  Thank sherry547

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Best Italian food around. Atmosphere is
Historic, food is amazing. The garlic cheese bread to die for.
Form the spaghetti to the lasagna, I have never been disappointed.
Excellent service and friendly staff. Quiet room so conversations can be a part of the experience.

2  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I only had a sald but the service and italian ambiance was terrrific....it had recently been opend and efurbished .. i am told they now have outstanding steak and a full menu.

1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 9 December 2013

You'll not find a better restaurant. I'm in C.C. 3 months during the summer for the last 3 years. I have tried all that's there, & Midland Depot is the absolute best ! The Italian food is great. I've been to Italy, and this is better ! I'm there several times each week, too good not to ! The wait staff are always there for you. The cheese bread is a sure favorite. Its so light and fluffy, its on the order of cotton candy. It would be a huge mistake to let this "diamond in the rough", or should I say "golden nugget in the rough be missed by you and yours. fj

1  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had delicious Italian food. It was reasonably priced and we received wonderful service. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank rednjen