“Bad trip to Bronco Billy's Casino”

Bronco Billy's Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: A True Colorado Style Casino! Bronco Billys has been Voted "BEST CASINO" 4 years in a row! By the Colorado Springs Gazette, and Voted "BEST CASINO" Colorado Springs Independent. We have over 800 the latest and throwback Slots - Blackjack - Craps - Roulette3 Card Poker - 5 Award Winning Restaurants - hotel - Charming Banquet Room, The Lounge - AND... Coming soon... THE PALLADIUM, Cripple Creek's only outdoor concert venue.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Large (by Colorado standards) casino in Cripple Creek. They advertise heavily in Colorado Springs.

My wife and I decided to run up to Cripple Creek from Colorado Springs for dinner. It is a beautiful drive along highway 67.

We arrived at Bronco Billy's at around 4:30 pm. The place was empty for the summer tourist season - even on a Tuesday.

They had only one "hot seat drawing" the rest of the day - at 6 pm. There advertising brags about a large number. Evidently, not on a Tuesday afternoon or evening!

They have poor handicapped access. There several parts of the casino that handicapped can only access by going outside and coming back in.

The majority of the slot machines are very old. Not very interesting.

The steakhouse was closed. The Mexican restaurant was closed. The only place for dinner was the café.

The café wait was silly. We waited about 10 minutes for a table while we looked at empty tables. The host said he didn't want to pressure the staff.

The service at the table was horrible. Server got the order wrong twice!

It took forever for the food to arrive.

Bronco Billy's aggressively advertises a steak special. My wife ordered it. The steak was horrible! The vegetable was canned peas!

During our stay we were asked only twice if we wanted refreshments. This was in an empty place with staff just standing around.

We will not go back!

"a lot of fun"
"beautiful drive"
"small town"

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Do not waste your time at this casino which consists of 4 separate casinos. If you gamble in one and move to the next you have to walk back to the original one to cash you ticket in. All of the casino in this place are old, dirty and a bit tired looking. There were some new machines mixed in with the old ones. Of the 8 of us who gambled there, we had absolutely zero winners. Cannot say the machines paid anyone else that I witnessed either.

1  Thank Bustrav8585
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I have been playing here for three years. Always had a good time and the slots were fun. NOT ANYMORE! In the last two months they have tighten the slots so much that it is almost impossible to win. The number one progressive, right now, use to win on free games and spinning the wheel unfortunately you are lucky to win $10 on ten free games. I guess if your building a new Vegas style hotel/casino you need to make money by tightening up the slots. It's saddens me to say that I will be finding a new casino to play at where I feel I have a chance to win a little money. I would not recommend that anyone gamble here and rest assured that when my family comes up this summer we will be avoiding Bronco Billy's like the plague!!

1  Thank jrhart63
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Stopped in here on a Monday evening just to check it out. Played roulette for about 45 minutes. Place was pretty empty. Seemed clean.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Bronco Billy's for three years now. It seems to have a nicer vibe than the other casinos. The drinks are flowing and on Monday mornings you can usually get free home made donuts that are amazingly amazing. Just don't have a sugar rush and start feeding the machines $20 bills. There's a very good chance you wont see the money again. However, now and again you could be pleasantly surprised. Points rack up., and the 49 ct breakfast before 11am is a great deal.