“Overcooked steak”

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overcooked steak”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My wife and I took a couple days off to "just get away". We stayed in Victor and planned a good steak dinner in Cripple Creek. We went to Johnnie Nolon's Restaurant because they stated hand cut steaks. We both ordered the 12 oz. sirloin cooked medium rare. When I cut mine it was medium at best, more medium well and my wife's was well done and very dry. It was about 10-15 minutes before we saw our wait person again. We explained the problem and she just stood there looking totally confused. Finally she said she would talk to a manager. The manager said she would comp one steak and give us a $20 credit for future food. The manager suggested coming back before 4:30 PM as the help is better then. I really don't know why we would want to go back nor would I suggest any of our friends go there even before 4:30

• Visited August 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“good food, good price”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I love everything here! They always have some of the best food you can get in cripple creek! The service really depends on what time of day you go!

Visited August 2012