“Lunch”
Review of Wild Flower Bistro

Wild Flower Bistro
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Delta
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Bistro fare. Casual.
Description: Bistro fare. Casual.
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Had french dip and my wife had a salad. Food was very good. Definitely the best in Delta Colorado. Service was good. Plan on going back for sure.

dreamchef305, Owner at Wild Flower Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Glad to have you! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The food was not fresh. I had the Benedict and it was a mushy potatoe cake that was very brown on the bottom, topped with a flavorful ham slice, poached eggs just a little too runny, and a packaged sauce. It was a mound of yellow goo. No plate appeal or garnish, lacked salt and the sauce had no lemon flavor as described. The place had a old sewer smell and that should have clued me in to leave. Our waitress was great and checked on us. This dish was 10$, so I felt not a bargain considering the lack of taste.
My friend had the chicken salad sandwich and was disappointed. It was 1230 when we left and we had only seen 3 other tables. Must be the food! They need Gordon Ramsey to visit.... it has so much potential.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

First off I think of this place as more of a diner than bistro. The waitress was nice enough but the bacon came out overdone and the portions were a bit small. The oj comes in a 3-4 oz glass so you have to ask for a refill every few minutes. Cheap scheme on their part to try and give you less overall by hoping you get tired of asking for a refill. The biscuits and jam are good.

This review was exeedingly whiny and uneccessary.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My family all ate breakfast here. My wife and I shared the eggs benedict and our kids shared the croissant style french toast. It was all fresh and tasted great. Glad their is a place like this in Delta! We have told everyone to go here! Worth the little extra $ per plate to get real fresh food!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We previously ate at the same location -- the BrickWall (or BrickYard?) about 2 years ago. The food was very good but the establishment was having trouble that day -- something(s) broke in the kitchen and wait times were ... well, excruciating.

The Wildflower fortunately is speedier -- mostly. What is unfortunate is that most people remember THE LAST THING about a place, and although I'm pretty certain the waitress (and one other helper) knew I was ready to leave (we had THREE DOGS in our truck parked (in the shade) out back, and were really anxious to see to them!) -- the waitress spent perhaps 20 minutes on other errands. I personally left (!) to check on the dogs, etc. and my wife paid the bill.

Oh: the food? atmosphere? not bad. My wife had "the special" which was a frittata? or some breakfast specialty -- with chorizo and she said that it was good, but not great. My panini (portobello, cheese, eggs) was a convenient sandwich, and I would probably order either it or other interesting items off the menu if and when we're there again. Decent wine, cider, beer selection. Good coffee. And "the atmosphere" was pleasant.

We have nothing to do with the previous business.