“Disappointed”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Delta
Pawnee, Oklahoma
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

After reading all the great reviews on this hotel my husband and I decided to stay for 3 nights while in town for my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. Arrived around 9pm and were checked in fast and shown to our room on the lower level street side. One of the first things I noticed when we went in the room was the dead bugs on the floor - I decided to over look that as it was late and we were tired after a 15 hour trip.
The room had two queen beds, small tv, microwave, and a fridge. The a/c was already on when we arrived and it was cool in the room which was nice.
Next go to use the shower and all the towels had holes in them. I did ask for additional towels and these were actually usable.
Next was bed time and I had hope for a comfortable bed but I should have known better - the bed was horrible and I woke up in the middle of the night and could not move my neck it hurt so bad and I couldn't sleep very well with the noise of the traffic from the highway.

Made it thru the first night asked the next day if I could get a different room in hopes that we would have a better night but find out that evening I can't get a different room. When we went in the dead bugs were still on the floor and they took all the good towels I had got the night before and left the ones with the holes. UGH!

We checked out early and will never go back..

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Stayed here two nights last week while visiting Black Canyons National Park. Check in was quick & pleasant. Room was clean and had all the basic amenities. Air conditioner was effective and relatively quiet. A comfortable stay. Overall, a better than average motel of this category.

Room Tip: I got a room in the back and turned A/C so road noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Lancs
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We were on another 3k mile road trip across America and an airline broke my laptop with all out trip details on it!! The manager helped me re-construct what I could by lending me his personal computer.
Hotel comfortable and good value for money, but remember it is not the Ritz.
So far I have only given comments on bad experiences and good ones but will list all information I consider useful in due course.

Thanks Rodeway Inn Delta.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Thetravelller
Denver City, Texas
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Comfortable bed was most important what make me happy . rodeway inn didnot disappoint us. Their bed and pillows were very comfortable. Frontdesk clerk was great and fantastic. Room rate was very reasonable and room was clean and cozy.

Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Fruita, Colorado
Reviewed 2 February 2011

We are very satisfied with employee of this hotel. Their hospitality was beyond our expection. Mark was great,always ready to help with smile. Room was cozy. The whole hotel was clean . Wifi worked great .

Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 18 December 2010

We loved this hotel because of service. Service was fantastic that we we will be back because of service. Room was clean and rate was very affordable.

Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Long Island City, New York
Reviewed 30 November 2010

This is one of the great motel I stayed. Room was perfect for us . Frontdesk was very helpful and friendly. We will be back.

Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delta
Days Inn Delta CO
Stay Wise Inn Montrose
Stay Wise Inn Montrose
#4 of 10 in Montrose
Riverwood Inn Motel & RV Park

Been to Rodeway Inn Delta? Share your experiences!