“Great service from hotel staff”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Delta
“Great service from hotel staff”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Arriving in Delta Colorado, we were especially impressed with Mary at the Front Desk. She listened and gave suggestions for dinner (which was great) and also printed off information about local things to see and do, even delivering the print outs to our room. Mary gave service above and beyond.

We would definitely consider staying at this Comfort Inn next time we are in Delta.

In early October, there were local stands with local produce north and south of town. Northeast of Delta I even got to pick thorn free blackberries at a you pick farm.

Room Tip: Road construction near the hotel made entry a little challenging, but it was not really a problem.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cedar City, Utah, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

One night stay, clean and okay comfortable, flat screen tv's, older hotel but very clean. Morning help was very good, and made sure every body at breakfast had what they wanted. We had business in Cedaredge, the hotel rooms there were very expensive, so we stayed in Delta.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Clayton Lorna C
Craig, Colorado
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Delta, CO. I was appalled by the treatment we received from the 'manager'. As for the hotel itself, it is okay. It was decently clean, although I was a bit taken aback from the cobwebs that were in the stair wells. Also, the staff that checked us in was very friendly and kind. However, the a/c unit in our room did not work when we got to the hotel about 9:00 at night. I was staying in room with my parents (one of whom had a broken arm) as well as my 2- year old. The staff came to our room to troubleshoot the a/c/ unit. Her suggestion was to open the window, however there was no screen on the window. She offered us a different room on the 2nd floor. Not wanting to pack up (we are people that unpack our belongings in the hotel) and haul 2 aging adults, multiple bags and a sleepy/cranky 2-year old, we asked if we could leave our items in the room. We were assured that wasn't an issue and that if my parents wanted to use the 2nd room with the working a/c they could, while my son and I stayed in the room with our belongings. Great solution. At 11:10, the hotel room phone rings. By this time we have all gone to sleep. I answer and am told that we need to leave the room ASAP and take everything with us. After explaining that it was after 11 p.m. and that I had a sleeping 2 year old that I did not want to wake I was then told that 'this is not an option, I am not asking you to leave I am telling you to leave'. I then asked if he was the manager and he replied that he was. I cannot believe that a manager would have the nerve to call a hotel room at that time of night and tell them so rudely to leave. Terrible service. After my mother (after I had to wake them up) and I met at the front desk to discuss the situation, the manager didn't even say one word to us or look us in the eye. The front desk staff did all the talking, all the apologizing and explained that there was a mixup and that we could indeed stay in the room. Not once did the manager speak to us at all. Based on the service we received from the manager we will NEVER stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Delta hotels

Gunnison, Colorado
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed here at the time there was a swim meet. Rooms were clean, smelled fresh, and had a great air conditioner with it. Breakfast the next morning was good as well with lots of options. Location worked very well for us as it was close to the recreation center and king soopers right next door. I'd recommend this place and stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 8 July 2013

There is so much to do on the western slope of Colorado. This hotel is perfectly located and has the best price/value/quality deals in the area. You can also go to the best fitness center in the area next door. There are lakes, mountains, cute stores on main streets in several cities all within 30 minutes from this hotel. The farm land is beautiful and the storms at night are fantastic. You get a free REAL breakfast every morning. I wish I could tell you all the great things about this hotel and area, but it would take forever and I would still miss most of it. We come as a family every year and travel from Telluride to Glenwood Springs. We always stop at this hotel for a few days. There are over 300 lakes within an hour from this hotel.

Room Tip: Any of the suites give a lot of extra space for just a little extra money.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Glenwood Springs
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I used Orbitz to book and they gave me a pretty crappy room on the Sourh side so you hear the train pass every two hours in the night. I asked for a king room at check in and was told they were out of them. This wasn't the case there were maybe 6 vehicles in the parking lot, it was because I didn't book directly with the motel.

• Stayed May 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel on business three months ago and have decided to put this one on my banned list. From the moment I arrived, there were two teenage/young adults who were employees or guests and had their cars parked under the carport covering, The room I had an overwhelming smell of bad cologne. I had to open the windows and wondered what the smell was to cover up. The carpet was badly stained and the light fixture/fan combo in the bathroom did not have a covering (just a hole in the ceiling with a bare bulb). In addition, my bathroom sink was semi-clogged and wouldn't drain properly. When I informed the clerk/manager at the desk on my checkout, he said, "Oh yeah." Guess it wasn't a priority.
I had stayed at this place the year prior and had noted no such concerns, but this place has gone downhill. I will cross this off the list - too many issues.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delta
Days Inn Delta CO
Riverwood Inn Motel & RV Park
Rodeway Inn Delta
Rodeway Inn Delta
#4 of 4 in Delta

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!