All reviews john and elizabeth western slope gracious hosts western colorado sassy
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Last September it was my pleasure to stay at the Fairlamb Bed and Breakfast in Delta, CO. Due to circumstances in my family, it was necessary to spend six days in Delta, and I was very pleased with the accommodations and the service given. Elizabeth Thompson and John Taylor are excellent hosts, and they serve delicious breakfasts in a very pleasant setting. They went out of their way to be of assistance in my particular situation, and when we left the Fairlamb , we felt that we were leaving new friends. I highly recommend the Fairlamb Bed & Breakfast. Their contact number is 970/874-5158.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Betty M
Reviewed 18 November 2013

John and Liz are great hosts!!! Really makes my stay relaxing and comfortable. Loved it there!! the rooms are really done well. I stayed a few times. I love the food, and have each time special for me!!

Laurie

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LaurieG29120
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I'm a frequent guest at the Fairlamb. Liz and John are perfect hosts. Seasoned hoteliers that are very knowledgeable about the Western Slope with a wealth of anecdotes about the area. John is a little myopic when it comes to Bronco Football but we'll forgive him because of his age! An historic home with all of the nooks and crannies you'd expect. Comfortable. Creative breakfasts with a flexible schedule. Ask for the cottage cheese pancakes if you want a real treat. During the season, all of the fruits & vegetables on the Western Slope are part of the breakfast menu. And John might give you a "taste" of one of the surprising wines from Delta County and the other nearby wine regions of Colorado.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank maggie3
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Stayed here in July with my mom and daughter. The owners were very friendly and offered great advise on local area. Liz and John made us feel right at home and provided fabulous breakfast and were able to accomodate our gluten free dietary request. We felt very spoiled!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawnie2578
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Recently spent two nights and they were very enjoyable. The room was very comfortable, the proprietors very friendly & knowledgeable, John's been in the area for years, and the breakfasts very good & bountiful. Complimentary adult and non adult drinks in the fridge was a nice touch. Off street parking was appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo