“Best restaurant in Delta”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Daveto's

Daveto's
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Delta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Best restaurant in Delta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The owner has done a great job of remodeling and adding decor and as a result, the atmosphere inside is charming and the outside draws you right in. The food and service is consistently good. I haven't had a bad meal here. The white pizza is outstanding, it's one of my favorites of all

The owner also caters-she did my wedding food. The catered food is a little bit better and she does an amazing job! I believe it came out to $10 or so a plate, which is really had to get for great food. I would absolutely recommend their catering and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

• Visited February 2014

arizona
“GOOD SMALL TOWN STOP WITH GLUTEN FREE AVAILABLE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Have been here several times and they appear to care about their customers. Over time have seen improvements in the decor. It has a soft nice Italian theme decor. They also installed sound boards on the ceiling to try and help with the noise level on busy nights.

The help has always been pleasant and the restaurant kept clean. The bathroom could have niches and corners cleaned a bit better but it's minimal.

Ordered a gluten free pizza which I would definitely order again and recommend. Also had the chicken fettuccine Alfredo (not gluten free) and it came with garlic toast. That was also tasty and would order again.

• Visited January 2014
Delta, Colorado
“Don't come in a hurry!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Before making my first ever visit to this venue, I called ahead and was assured that there would be no problem getting quick service ~ I was on my limited lunch break. I had heard this was one of the best restaurants around the area. Upon arriving, I noticed the sign in the window said "closed." I walked in and asked the first server I saw (sometimes places will close before all patrons are gone). As she was telling me they were open, another server passed from behind her and very rudely said, "that's why we're so busy!" It took about five minutes to get a menu and almost another ten to get my iced tea. Service was painfully slow which made me late very late getting back to work. (And it was just me at my table!) The food was good, about average, but nothing to get excited about. The pricing was acceptable for what I got. The food beats out Taco Bell, but don't go if you're in a hurry or expect to eat soon or be waited on well, or are thirsty (I never got offered a drink refill, nor was one ever brought out to me). I've had better service at Jack in the Box.

• Visited December 2013
san carlos, son
“Great No Nonsense Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

A local favorite. Cannolis, pasta and pizza. Always great, best in Delta. The Felix cannoli with sausage and onion is my favorite.

Delta, Colorado
“A nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

This little hometown Italian restaurant is one of Delta's best places to eat. They have nice big booths, some even seat 8 people, and tables, and even a small banquet room. The prices are a good value for the quality and size of the portions. The pizza and tirimisu are absolutely wonderful! Its always full, so get there early!

Visited September 2013