“Great place to eat!!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Business meetings, Groups
Coatsville
“Great place to eat!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I'm from out of town and wanted something Italian to eat. So we stopped here. I ordered the spaghetti with sausage and it was amazing! The service was great; the food came out really fast. It was kind of strange that there was maxican food on the menu but someone in my group got a burrito and loved it. I wish that it was decorated more Italian. Other than that I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014

Littleton, Colorado
“Gold Wingers Like to Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is the regular location for the monthly gathering of the Delta Chapter of the Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA). Another couple and us travelled from Denver solely to attend the chapter gathering and, ok, to eat. We joined about thirty others this early Saturday evening in March. Thirty + people can stress a wait staff and a kitchen. The wait staff were friendly and efficient and all our orders were delivered by the kitchen hot and within a reasonable time considering the crowd. At our table, we had lasagna (both sausage and meatball), Tortellini Alfredo, and a very large pepperoni pizza (with anchovies on the side by request.) Everything was pleasingly presented, good sized portions (I couldn't finish my lasagna.) and tasted delicious. All I saw was happy, contented faces in the room as we moved forward with the meeting portion. I was pretty impressed with our first visit! I really nice find so far away from a major metropolitan area.

• Visited March 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Best restaurant in Delta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The owner has done a great job of remodeling and adding decor and as a result, the atmosphere inside is charming and the outside draws you right in. The food and service is consistently good. I haven't had a bad meal here. The white pizza is outstanding, it's one of my favorites of all

The owner also caters-she did my wedding food. The catered food is a little bit better and she does an amazing job! I believe it came out to $10 or so a plate, which is really had to get for great food. I would absolutely recommend their catering and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

• Visited February 2014
arizona
“GOOD SMALL TOWN STOP WITH GLUTEN FREE AVAILABLE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Have been here several times and they appear to care about their customers. Over time have seen improvements in the decor. It has a soft nice Italian theme decor. They also installed sound boards on the ceiling to try and help with the noise level on busy nights.

The help has always been pleasant and the restaurant kept clean. The bathroom could have niches and corners cleaned a bit better but it's minimal.

Ordered a gluten free pizza which I would definitely order again and recommend. Also had the chicken fettuccine Alfredo (not gluten free) and it came with garlic toast. That was also tasty and would order again.

• Visited January 2014
Delta, Colorado
“Don't come in a hurry!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Before making my first ever visit to this venue, I called ahead and was assured that there would be no problem getting quick service ~ I was on my limited lunch break. I had heard this was one of the best restaurants around the area. Upon arriving, I noticed the sign in the window said "closed." I walked in and asked the first server I saw (sometimes places will close before all patrons are gone). As she was telling me they were open, another server passed from behind her and very rudely said, "that's why we're so busy!" It took about five minutes to get a menu and almost another ten to get my iced tea. Service was painfully slow which made me late very late getting back to work. (And it was just me at my table!) The food was good, about average, but nothing to get excited about. The pricing was acceptable for what I got. The food beats out Taco Bell, but don't go if you're in a hurry or expect to eat soon or be waited on well, or are thirsty (I never got offered a drink refill, nor was one ever brought out to me). I've had better service at Jack in the Box.

• Visited December 2013