“Best coffee I have ever had”
Review of Doghouse Espresso

Doghouse Espresso
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Delta
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is my absolute favorite coffeehouse. I have been coming here since I was a teenager and I still love it! The coffee is incredible and in my opinion, second only to the coffee I had in Italy. The owner is great and is always upbeat. Most of the employees are great-there have only been a few that weren't very friendly. There are always really cool mugs to buy, pastries, and chocolate. Usually there is quiche and breakfast burritos if you want something more substantial. You can also purchase the coffee they use. The atmosphere is really cool-bright and fun with a rotation of different photos/paintings on the walls. The door is open to the pottery studio next door for more seating, which is also pretty neat.

1  Thank jazzz_kat