“Dated but they allowed my dog.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Delta
Four Seasons River Inn & RV Park
Reviewed 31 October 2013

It was an okay stay for two nights. The room was dated in the decorations but it was a kitchenette so I guess it was okay. I was a little worried about what seemed to be the long term renters that were in the other rooms. The rear of the hotel was blocked from view and would have been easy to get in the back window. That would be the only thing that I would be worried about but since I had my dog with me and it was clear that I was a hunter I was not worried a bit. Everything else was good the cleanliness of the room seemed to be good. If I was any bigger than my 250 lbs I might have had a hard time getting into the shower. They provided toiletries and plentiful towels. All in all....not a bad stay and from what I understand the other hotels are not any better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo