“Great Weekend Visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Delta
Littleton, Colorado
“Great Weekend Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We took advantage of the great rate after reading the reviews of this property this wonderful early March weekend. My wife and I and another couple decided that we would visit another Gold Wing Road Riders Association chapter in Delta. After a very easy trip over Vail Pass, we arrived early enough to check-in (quick and very friendly) and take a short nap. Then we were off to Davetos Italian Restaurant and our gathering-see this related review. Upon our return, we commented that the rooms were exactly as pictured in TripAdvisor. Clean and spacious-at least in the living area. The environmental unit heated the room relatively quietly. The biggest question we had was the design of the shower/commode room. You had to step around the inward opening door to get to the commode, which was awkward at best and very inconvenient. Plenty of hot water and good pressure to the shower. Our rooms were pretty quiet considering the closeness of the street. We were behind the swimming pool. Had that been open-I could see quite a noise factor. Breakfast was in the hotel's restaurant. There were several choices for the included meal or another of $4 off a menu item. My buddy and I had the Breakfast Burrito-very good and neither of us finished it. Our wives were well satisfied with their selections. Overall, a great stay. Oh, a safety issue-the parking lot exits are not marked right turn only and the center median may be missed depending on the light.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInnSundance, General Manager at Days Inn Delta CO, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Hello 1Goldwinger

First off, thank you for your wonderful review of the Days Inn in Delta CO. I am pleased that you were able to make an informed decision based off our reviews and picture. I am also pleased that you had an easy check in with our friendly staff.

Please, if you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me. My number is 970.874.9781.

Veronica Salazar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is a very nice place to stay. Room was spacious and clean, bath had nice tiled walls and floor. Microwave and Refrig in room too. Shower had lots of hot water and good water flow. Wi fi was excellent and no problems. Parking with easy access to rooms. I thought it was quiet even though on Main St. They had a workout room and Jacuzzi with guest laundry. Felt very safe here. Sundance restaurant next door was awesome. With room stay you were allowed cooked to order breakfast. I had omelet each morning, never overcooked and was delicious served with hash browns and homemade biscuit. Coffee was piping hot and service was very fast. Wait staff VERY friendly and great way to start your morning. Hope they can keep their reasonable prices and fantastic service.

Room Tip: I personally like downstairs...I didn't hear any noise from above. My room was behind the Jacuz...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInnSundance, General Manager at Days Inn Delta CO, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Hello Dfwbarberstylist

Thank you for your excellent review of the Days Inn in Delta Colorado. We are pleased that you have given us a five star review. We certainly appreciated you taking time to write one. I am pleased that you found the room to be both clean and spacious. I am glad you felt that staff did a great job of meeting your needs. I am also pleased that you enjoyed breakfast in our onsite restaurant.

Please, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me at 970.874.9781.

Thank you and have a great day!

Claremont, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had made a jaunt to Grand Canyon on this swing west from New Hampshire. On this drive over from Colorado Springs, we were quite enchanted by the variety of spectacular views along canyons and over mountain passes.
This Days Inn is uncommon in that the free breakfast is taken in a self-contained restaurant with full menu.
Accomodations were standard for Day's and Super 8, including double queen beds with plenty of pillows (for us tender-boned seniors), microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator, wi-fi but this one had an older, non-hd television. I was alarmed by the road noise from the adjoining highway 50k but this groundfloor room seemed to have good sound-deadening properties. I believe that someday they'll tear the whole thing down and relocate some few blocks off the highway.

Room Tip: an upstairs room on the rear would probably be quieter, though sound-deadingin seems adequate.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInnSundance, General Manager at Days Inn Delta CO, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Hello Berggrens

Thank you for taking time to do a review of the Days Inn in Delta CO. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us especially breakfast in the restaurant. The drive you took getting here was definitely worth the view. I am also pleased to hear that although we are close to the highway, you did not have issues with the road sounds.

If you have any questions or need reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me at 970.874.9781.

Decorah, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed at this Days Inn while driving from Oregon to New Mexico and got stuck in Delta when the Red Mt. Pass was closed due to inclement weather. The room was excellent: clean, comfortable, the bed spreads were thick and warm. The bathroom was immaculate. The service at the front desk was superb. And while it was later in the evening when I arrived, it was extra handy to have the cute and comfortable cafe attached. I was able to have a meal and bring a glass of wine back to my room and relax to wait out the storm. Would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInnSundance, General Manager at Days Inn Delta CO, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Hello Es L

We are extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Days Inn in Delta, CO and giving us a five star rating! I'll be sure to share these kind words with the staff. We are pleased you enjoyed an excellent stay in a clean, comfortable room and that the front desk staff was accommodating. We are also pleased that you enjoyed the onsite restaurant.

Veronica
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delta
Quality Inn
Riverwood Inn Motel & RV Park
Rodeway Inn Delta
Rodeway Inn Delta
#4 of 4 in Delta

Been to Days Inn Delta CO? Share your experiences!