Free cancellation until 24/07
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$164
US$143
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$145
Westin.com
US$182
US$172
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$155
US$141
US$161
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$156
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$211
US$184
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$352
US$321
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrecord playerrooftop poolrange rovergear roomkitchen countervinyl recordsdeparture restaurantfront deskamenity feecomplimentary beveragesyoga matbachelorette partynespresso machineamazing hotelcoffee tablespecial shoutcontinental breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I travel to Denver often for work and have started staying at the Halcyon.
First off, the staff absolutely make this place what it is! Koi makes the best cappuccinos and is in a peppy happy mood early in the mornings, Robert remembers my drink order and has one practically ready for me as I enter (complimentary of course!), Aubrey and Christina are eager to help in anyway and both made my stay better! My trip was extended and the staff made my transition to my new room very easy!!
I love that each room has a record player. It's so nice unwinding after a long day with a complimentary adult beverage and CCR album playing!
The bed and pillows are very comfortable! I've gotten better than average sleep each night here! The coffee/espresso machine provided in the rooms is nice and so are the robes!! Bring your own toiletries.

The espresso bar in the mornings is so nice! There are always multiple employees to keep coffee drinks coming out quickly and there are DELICIOUS chocolate chip muffins prepared that should honestly win some sort of muffin award!

Of course the rooftop pool is glorious, but it does close at 8pm which seems early. There were several nights I wanted to take a night swim, but it was already closed. The gym has everything you could need from a hotel gym.
The location of this hotel is one of the best features!!! So many excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. Blue Island Oyster Bar is an excellent close by suggestion if you like seafood. I uber everyday and have never had any issue with uber driving finding the location.
I would absolutely recommend this hotel and I have nothing but excellent comments about the staff!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jason D, Director of Operations at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Davis P,
We greatly appreciate the detailed and wonderful review. We love our neighborhood in Cherry Creek and it sounds like you were able to enjoy as well. Come back soon and we will be happy to share some of the new openings in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The staff at the Halcyon was very warm and welcoming . I was offered wine or coffee at check-in. The lobby and gathering area was contemporary and chic but also warm and cozy.My room was great. The linens and bed were super comfortable and the amenities were full size and really nice. I am very picky about hotels and I would recommend this one! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank RogerandWillow

Dear RogerandWillow,
Thank you for such a kind review. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed having you and are so glad we exceeded your expectations. Please come back again soon as we will have the wine waiting for you.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I can't believe a hotel this nice isn't on everyone's radar! Great location with outstanding restaurants in the area and two on site. Within walking distance to all the great retailers in Cherry Creek. Hotel amenities are very nice, they have a great coffee maker in every room and on every floor. The front desk doubles as a bar with drinks and snacks. The rooftop pool is spectacular and one of the nicest I've seen anywhere. I highly recommend staying here whenever visiting the Denver area.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Tennisfortravel
Jason D, Director of Operations at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Tennisfortravel,
Thank you for the kind remarks as it makes us greatful that your stay was so enjoyable. Please come see us again soon and we appreciate you spreading the word about our new hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I had my first girl night with all my lovely old and new friends! And to have it in this hotel that has made me awe all night and day! Our unforgettable event happened all thanks to Branden Barry! He was the sunshine that we all wanted! He was kind, patient, and have a lot of sense of humor! He answered all our questions and fix a lot of issues if we have any. He made 1000.00% sure that we left the hotel with a huge smile on our face! Thank you so much!! XOXO

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angela K
Jason D, Director of Operation at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Angela K,
Thank you for spending such an unforgettable time with us at Halcyon. We are so glad Branden took such great care of you and left such a lasting impression. Please come see us again soon so you all can create so more great memories together.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had an amazing ladies night at the Halcyon! The service was top notch. Branden Barry and Lauren certainly know how to make you feel like VIP. They were both attentive and very accommodating to our entire group throughout our stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mindimaccormack
Jason D, Director Operations at HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear mindimaccormack,
So great to hear that you had such a great time with us. Your group was so much fun to have with us and we can't wait to have you back.