“Great Spa Experience”

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #2 of 55 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Reviewed 8 November 2007

The spa at the Brown Palace is everything a person could hope for. My husband and I have done the couples massage a couple of times and we have come away relaxed and renewed. We have had this treatment at a few other spas and the Brown Palace has always been the best and has surpassed our expectations. Would recommend their services any time.

1  Thank sqhansen
There are newer reviews for The Spa at The Brown Palace

Reviewed 8 November 2007

The spa is an excellent way to spend an entire day. The staff is very polite and the environment is great! Definitely worth the money spent. Enjoy!

2  Thank HajiH
Reviewed 7 November 2007

The Brown Palace Spa was an excellent change from the noisy Cherry Creek Spas. I spent two and a half luxurious hours getting a swedish massage, a scrub and a facial. The tranquil spa area made me feel comfortable, relaxed and completely rejuvenated. The steam shower, locker and waiting areas were wonderful as well. I didn't feel like I was being rushed from treatment to treatment. My friends and I will definitely return and plan on making this a quarterly event. The relaxed mode lasted all weekend!

2  Thank vibegrl
Reviewed 14 September 2007

I have visited the Brown Palace Hotel a few times now, and without a doubt is the best massage I've had in Denver. The women's lounge and facilities are impeccable. The fresh fruit and yoghurt covered pretzels are a nice treat too. For girls day, I'd suggest starting with afternoon tea in the lobby and then hitting the spa for a couple of hours. Lovely!

1  Thank scotgalDenver
Reviewed 7 September 2007

I was at the Brown Palace for a training event I was teaching when I stumbled on the spa! I had an afternoon off so I booked a facial and manicure. The facial was the best I have ever had. I went on to use the sauna and shower at the spa. I now order my shampoo and conditioner from the spa including facial products!
I can't wait to return!