“Great experience at the Brown Palace Spa”

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #2 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Reviewed 11 December 2007

Visited the Brown Palace Spa for a treatment. Making the reservation was a pleasure. Took no time at all, and the person taking my reservation was so professional, friendly, and yet not overbearing. I was welcomed so appropriately at the spa, and was shown to a relaxation area while waiting for my treament. While waiting, I did have the opportunity to watch staff as they went about their business. Every single employee who walked by me, looked at me, smiled, greeted me, and offered me bottles of water. Treatment was great, and paying etc was a pleasure.
Overall an exceptional experience and I have no hesitation in returning and referring friends and family. Congratulations on a job well done!

Reviewed 10 December 2007

I live near the Brown Palace and have had lunch there, conferences there and drinks there and it has always been excellent. I had never visited their spa until November when I went in for a wax treatment. I have never been treated so well. I was immediately greeted and escorted to a changing room where there was fresh fruit, tea, coffee and water. I was a little early so I was able to enjoy the refreshments and read a magazine. I was then escorted to the treatment room where Maureen asked me if I had had a wax before. When I told her I had, she asked me how I preferred things. It was a wonderful experience and I have switched permanently to the Brown Palace for my wax treatments. The ambience cannot be beat, they have complimentary valey parking and more importantly I felt like a VIP they way the staff treated me. And on top of that, the prices are comparable with other spas in the area. The Brown Palace Spa cannot be beat!

Reviewed 8 November 2007

The spa at the Brown Palace is everything a person could hope for. My husband and I have done the couples massage a couple of times and we have come away relaxed and renewed. We have had this treatment at a few other spas and the Brown Palace has always been the best and has surpassed our expectations. Would recommend their services any time.

1  Thank sqhansen
Reviewed 8 November 2007

The spa is an excellent way to spend an entire day. The staff is very polite and the environment is great! Definitely worth the money spent. Enjoy!

2  Thank HajiH
Reviewed 7 November 2007

The Brown Palace Spa was an excellent change from the noisy Cherry Creek Spas. I spent two and a half luxurious hours getting a swedish massage, a scrub and a facial. The tranquil spa area made me feel comfortable, relaxed and completely rejuvenated. The steam shower, locker and waiting areas were wonderful as well. I didn't feel like I was being rushed from treatment to treatment. My friends and I will definitely return and plan on making this a quarterly event. The relaxed mode lasted all weekend!

2  Thank vibegrl