“Amazing Spa...”

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #3 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Marina del Rey, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Spa...”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Had a fabulous spa day here with girlfriends during a weekend stay in Denver. I had a package that included a brown sugar scrub, massage and essential facial. Every service was spectacular, especially my facial with Shai! The spa itself was also delightful with showers, steam room and other amenities. Definitely worth the price if you need a day of pampering in Denver.

Visited December 2012

Memphis, Tennessee
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice Spa and close to downtown”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Legit spa. We walked there from the Downtown Sheraton. The hotel made the reservations for us. Quiet place even though it is on main drag. Massage was good. $85 for the hour. They accept credit cards.

Visited October 2012
Denver
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Always amazing service”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have had multiple massages at the Brown and their service is always top notch. The spa area is beautiful, comfortable and classy and I always feel amazing when I leave!

Visited August 2012
San Jose, California
“Expensive and poor facial”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The spa was well recommended, and went to have a 50 min facial. The esthetician suggested an additional peeling to the facial for additional cost of $45. She was finished in 45 min and charged me both the 50 min facial and the peeling, plus a 20% obligated gratuity. She was there when I checked out and asked her about the charges and the time she dedicated to me, and in a very rude way she said I just assumed it would be more time. She also said it costs more money, but not more time. I was overcharged for a poor service and the facial was not good. I have traveled a lot and have frequent facials back home, so this was very disappointing.

Visited October 2012
EJohnstonBPSPA, Manager at The Spa at The Brown Palace, responded to this review, 16 October 2012
Dear Adrianadc,

We appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit.

We strive to provide all of our valued guests with a first-class experience and I was quite concerned to learn of your disappointment with your facial. I have attempted to contact you to learn more details regarding your experience so that we can ensure we are providing our guests with services they feel are worth the value. At your convenience, please feel free to contact me at ejohnston@brownpalace.com.

I reamin hopeful you will allow us another opportunity to provide the experience you were anticipating. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance.

Erin Johnston

Spa Director
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BLISS IN HEAVEN”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

This Spa blew me away! Its Staff, interior deco etc everything about it! I enjoyed an evening here with a friend recently, Sept 12, and oh my gosh I could not have enjoyed this more! I feel like a Queen! We got off to a delayed start due to unexpected heavy traffic on our way in to Denver and i must say the staff at the Spa really could not have more accommodating and understanding about it! When we arrived for our first visit, hopefully not our last, we where made feel so welcome and comfortable and we were looked after and escorted between treatment and the relaxing room and excellently cared for! My friend had the Swedish massage which she referred to as the best massage she ever had, I went for the mineral hot tube soak which was very private and relaxing in the perfect setting! I also used the steam room which was lovely! I would very high recommend this Spa to anyone looking to relax and indulge! Could not find a fault or a flaw if I tried! Robes & towels where such luxury quality! Very clean Spa!

Visited September 2012