“The spa”

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #3 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Amarillo, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

Loved the spa we come here every time we are in town for a concert! Get a facial with Shai! I made my husband come too instead of playing golf!

Visited May 2013

“Relaxing pedicure after a week long conference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Best pedicure I've ever had! Melody is wonderful. It was the perfect end to my stay after a week at a conference. The lounge is very relaxing.

Visited April 2013
Durango, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Relax and enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013 via mobile

I live in durango and travel to denver often. I actually wait till I'm at the brown to have my hair, facial and color done. The product line they carry keeps my hair silky smooth for months.

1 Thank Dgojenny
West Palm Beach
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Afternoon Tea at the Brown Palace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

*This review is just for the tea service at the hotel.

I must say that I was delighted to have afternoon tea at the Brown Palace Hotel. I have had high tea in England before and this was just as lovely. For $32 per person, you receive tea, three types of finger sandwiches, two types of scones, Devonshire Cream, preserves, and four types of sweets. For $40 per person, you may have a Kir Royale or Champagne as well.

We chose the Crown Jewel tea, which was a flavorful black tea and munched on cucumber, curried egg, and chicken sandwiches. We also smeared the cream on our plain scones and scones with white chocolate and orange essence. We then savored delicate chocolate whip in a graham cracker shell and topped with a toasted marshmallow top, truffles, and light, crisp crackers.

The server was very helpful and advised us on the most popular and best tea choices. She also refilled our tea pots and served more sandwiches after we gobbled everything up!

The ambience is perfection. It is held in the lobby of the historic hotel and a harpist or pianist plays while you sip away and chat. I am looking forward to coming back for tea again

Visited August 2012
1 Thank traveladdict941
Denver, CO
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A Slice of Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

I love treating myself to the Spa at the Brown Palace. Yes, it is more expensive, but overall it's worth it. The facilities are lovely and I always allow extra time before and after treatments to enjoy the steam room and the relaxing (women's only) waiting area. I have been seeing Shay for facials for many years. She is knowledgeable and professional, and my skin always looks fantastic afterwards. If you are comparing price, it appears to be expensive, but when you account for the facilities, as well as the "extras" (hand and arm massage, etc), it is a good value. Parking is included.

Visited December 2012