“Amazing Facial!”

The Spa at The Brown Palace
Ranked #3 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: You deserve the Royal Treatment. Natural spring water drawn from our own artesian well serves as the main ingredient of The Spa at The Brown Palace. Experience tranquility and bliss in our private couples and celebrity suite with a dual hydrotherapy tub; massage and skin treatment rooms; separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas; showers; steam rooms; and a nail and hair salon.
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Facial!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

This week I had my first facial--at the Brown Palace Spa in Denver, CO. Since it was my first facial, I have nothing to compare this to, but I can tell you I was overwhelmed with the whole experience. Shai Albright is the Esthetician who did my treatment. She was charming, welcoming, and she made me feel beautiful. She recommended products for my face that I already love. I will look forward to going back soon and doing this again. Also, the facilities at the Spa are so beautiful and inviting. It was the perfect day, and I will never forget it. If you are in Denver, I highly recommend you visit Shai at the Brown Palace Spa.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Joyce D

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Spa Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Hubby and I went for a couples massage and it was amazing. I was quite stressed out and called on a whim, hoping they might have some availability and they did! We arrive quite early, about an hour early, but that gave us plenty of time to use the steam room, take a shower, and eat some snacks in the waiting room. We both got the Swedish massage and I really enjoyed it. Hubby wished his massage therapist used a little more pressure but now he knows what he wants. I enjoyed every bit of my massage. We will definitely make this a regular thing. :) Thank you so much for a wonderful time!!!

Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Renewal Package”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

I was in Denver accompanying my husband on a work conference. I took the opportunity to book myself a spa appointment. The Brown Palace spa came highly recommended and I was very excited for my scrub/wrap and massage treatments! Every person I dealt with at the spa was fantastic. It was an incredibly relaxing 3 hours of my holiday. Never did I feel rushed. I think I snored myself awake several times during my treatments! I definitely recommend this spa to anybody who is in or visiting the Denver area. The price wasn't outrageous either, so that was a big bonus.

Visited August 2013
Lake Lotawana, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa service Magic in the hands of Esthetician Shai Albright”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I treated myself to a facial while staying at the beautiful Brown Palace Hotel & Spa in Denver last week. The desk staff could not have been nicer and helpful. I was taken to the changing area, restrooms, showers, steam room and lockers as they explained how the process would go. All those areas looked exceptionally clean. The lighting was just right to create a relaxed, soothing mood. Shai appeared right on time. The room was clean and smelled wonderful. Shai explained additional procedures that I could add on to my basic service. The discussion of $$ was not at all uncomfortable and I was delighted with the openess. No surprises at check out. Shai's demeanor and voice made for a most 'magical' experience. I felt pampered, rejuvinated and relaxed & completely comfortable the entire time. Shai Albright is your person if you want a truly professional facial that transcends the ordinary. I will return next time I'm in Denver.

Visited July 2013
Lebanon, NJ
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Mani, Pedi, and Massage - all very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

I had a day to kill while my husband was at a conference in Denver and decided to give myself my first ever spa day!! Valet parking was very easy and much appreciated! The robe they give you is heavy and feels expensive. The changing room has water and some small snacks which I appreciated. The shower looked beautiful but i didn't have time for that.
My massage was very nice. My masseuse was a little chatty but overall it was very relaxing and I was very happy with it. I had a prenatal massage and since they don't have a table with the belly cut out, the used towels to kind of prop me up, which worked out fine. It was still at $15 up-charge though.
My manicure and pedicure were also very well done. I ended up going with a gel manicure and a french pedicure, both of which were up-charges ($25) and ($15). I am very happy with both of them and glad that I decided to get the more expensive services. Good variety of nail polishes to choose from. They have a nice selection of magazines while you're getting your toes done. The women were very nice and ready to assist me to make me more comfortable!
When you leave they will already charge you 20% per service onto your card. The $195 spa package I got ended up being $305 which is the most I've ever spent on a "spa day", but overall I'm still happy with my services.

Visited June 2013