“Great service ”
Review of Matsuhisa Denver

Matsuhisa Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Matsuhisa Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #231 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has amazing ambience and I usually like the staff to suggest what we should try and they suggested excellent stuff after asking us for our tastes. The sake was brilliant as was the sushi and crab roll. Definitely recommend a visit when u r in Denver.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We conquered Matsuhisa with 20 people. No problem, they were perfect hosts. The Sushi selection, the lamb, the desert and drinks were just perfect and all high grade.
The setting/atmosphere was very welcoming and warm.
I can only highly recommend it, but no doubt you have bring some extra cash.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Pretentious, expensive, over-rated, bad parking, decent food but hugely overpriced. One of those places that people go when their company is paying and they are trying to impress potential clients. Tables are too close together and linear. Ok, I’m done now.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Havings been to Matsuhisa in Vail and Aspen I was excited to try the Denver location.
Sadly, it was not up to what I experienced at the other locations.

Ambiance was cold, and the music they played was loud and obnoxious. When I made a comment to the server I think they thought I was being funny.

My wife got a bento box, and she enjoyed it. Unfortunately my sushi didn't come for 10 minutes later. Really. You can't time sushi with a bento box?

Sushi/sashimi was mixed. Ama ebi was great, scallop was great, especially with the black lava salt. Unfortunately the hamachi was mediocre, and the unagi had no fat...very dry Frankly the sushi/sashimi is overpriced and quality lacking.

That is so unlike the Vail and Aspen restaurants. Hard to understand why.
<Matsuhisa Aspen has great ambiance, service and food quality..everything Denver lacks.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Pretentious, overpriced, and rude. I will not make the mistake of coming here again. We stopped by here for something different on 4th of July and were almost shoved out of the door because they wanted to close early even though it was not posted.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Matsuhisa Denver? Share your experiences!