“OUTSTANDING”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Highland
Cross street: Osceola St.
Deltona, Florida
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We visited Highland Pacific for the first time last week and I cannot wait to go back.
Our very pretty server, Valerie, made some suggestions to us five hungry diners and we all chose something different. I got the seared Scallops and they were the best I've eaten.
My daughter got the tuna plate and gave me a piece of it and it was unbelievably delicious.
My son got the stew dish and he also gave that a thumbs up!
The restaurant has a sort of small dining area so get there early on a weekend night.
The only negative is my particular dish only had 4 scallops (thank goodness they were big).
On my next visit I'm going for the tuna!
Cannot go wrong here.

• Visited December 2013

colorado
“Still excellent”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Second time to visit Highland Pacific, it was as good as the first. We started with a quarter pound of the peel and eat shrimp-it was delicious and fresh. The scallop dish was wonderful, the scallops cooked to buttery perfection. The service throughout the meal was excellent. The only bad part to the night was waiting a long time to get paid out after I gave the server my credit card. I really couldn't see any excuse for the hold up.

• Visited December 2013
Westminster, Colorado
“Great Neighborhood restaurant, wish we had one in our neighborhood!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The food is great, the wait staff are always helpful and most of all personable. You get an excellent meal in a restaurant that you can feel comfortable in. Price is also good. We have been there 4-5 times and would definitely recommend it.

• Visited October 2013
Denver, colorado
“OWNER DIDN'T CARE ABOUT LOCKED EMERGENCY EXIT”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

After an ok dinner, I started to exit through a door clearly marked with a sign, "this door to remain unlocked during business hours". The door was locked so I pointed this out to the owner. Since one must walk past the kitchen to use the main exit, this secondary door could save lives. The owner was cocky & arrogant saying he'd take down the sign if that would make me happy. Safety was my point, but he just wanted an argument. How many times do we hear of needless deaths because a fire exit was locked?

Visited September 2013
colorado
“WHAT A FIND!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We were looking for someplace close to our friends house and came upon this little gem. Just a little storefront in an older but hip part of Denver. Thursday night special is half off a bottle of wine-so we took advantage of that! We started with some hush puppies and peel and eat shrimp. Both were delicious. Among our table, we had the scallops, the cioppino, and the trout and sausage. All of them were VERY reasonably priced and excellent. This little hole in the wall had a very cool vibe. The service was exceptional.
If there was any down side-the clam chowder did not meet expectations. It was more of a broth based soup instead of the creamy clam chowder we were expecting. It had a fairly overwhelming flavor of wine and bacon.
I will definitely be eating here again and would recommend it to friends!

• Visited June 2013