“Solid Neighborhood Dining”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Highland
Cross street: Osceola St.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Small tasteful restaurant in the highlands. We went early on a wednesday evening and although we had reservations they were not needed this day. We picked our table and the fantastic service began! Our server was polite and prompt. When my mother could not decide on a wine she brought out tasters of both for her to choose. Food was very well done and good portions. We will be bringing some friends back very soon! Seafood is the theme but they have other options for you. Absolutely recommend this place!

1  Thank Kevin P

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We visited Highland Pacific for the first time last week and I cannot wait to go back.
Our very pretty server, Valerie, made some suggestions to us five hungry diners and we all chose something different. I got the seared Scallops and they were the best I've eaten.
My daughter got the tuna plate and gave me a piece of it and it was unbelievably delicious.
My son got the stew dish and he also gave that a thumbs up!
The restaurant has a sort of small dining area so get there early on a weekend night.
The only negative is my particular dish only had 4 scallops (thank goodness they were big).
On my next visit I'm going for the tuna!
Cannot go wrong here.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Second time to visit Highland Pacific, it was as good as the first. We started with a quarter pound of the peel and eat shrimp-it was delicious and fresh. The scallop dish was wonderful, the scallops cooked to buttery perfection. The service throughout the meal was excellent. The only bad part to the night was waiting a long time to get paid out after I gave the server my credit card. I really couldn't see any excuse for the hold up.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The food is great, the wait staff are always helpful and most of all personable. You get an excellent meal in a restaurant that you can feel comfortable in. Price is also good. We have been there 4-5 times and would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

After an ok dinner, I started to exit through a door clearly marked with a sign, "this door to remain unlocked during business hours". The door was locked so I pointed this out to the owner. Since one must walk past the kitchen to use the main exit, this secondary door could save lives. The owner was cocky & arrogant saying he'd take down the sign if that would make me happy. Safety was my point, but he just wanted an argument. How many times do we hear of needless deaths because a fire exit was locked?