I recently revisited the Queen Anne with my wife on vacation -- it was my home away from home for a year and a half when my biggest consulting client was in Denver. We actually made a special side trip there JUST to stay with Milan and his family.
Simple reasons that the Queen Anne is a must-stay:
- Rooms are delightfully designed by local artists
- Walk downtown or to the great Jonesy's Eat Bar across the park
- Really reasonable prices
- Afternoon wine and cheese
- AMAZING breakfasts cooked by Milan and sourced from their farm down the street.
Really can't say enough about how great the Queen Anne is. I consider them friends and will stay there as often as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Denver Romance. Enjoy quiet elegance, Denver history, and a sunny garden at this 1879 inn facing a quiet park. Walk to downtown offices, pedestrian mall, museums, restaurants, theaters, and shops. All 14 guestrooms/suites have private baths, chamber music, antiques, modem ready phones, desks, AC, fax/internet access, entry restricted to guests, free parking. Rates include hot breakfast, evening wine. The property has been honored to join the "Green" Hotels Association. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Queen Anne Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Anne Hotel Denver
- Queen Anne Bed And Breakfast