“Never Stay Anywhere Else in Denver”

Queen Anne Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 11 Denver B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The Queen Anne is a wonderful bed and breakfast within walking distance of downtown Denver. The rooms are incredible, and many have wonderful features such as hot tubs, a deck or a fireplace. The artist studio suites have each been decorated by a local artist and include some amazing murals and framed pieces. Our suite was large and very comfortable, and I especially enjoyed the enclosed porch and my own personal hot tub! Hard to beat (unless you're lucky enough to get the room with the porch overlooking Denver- it has an outdoor hot tub!)
Breakfast was fabulous- the owners grow most of their fruits and vegetables in an acre plot across the street, so everything was always very fresh and delicious! (The fresh, homemade yogurt is wonderful- They even gave me a starter so I can make some at home.)
The location is ideal. My husband (and many of the inn's guests at the time) were attending a conference at the convention center, which was about a mile away. There were many, many restaurants within walking distance, as well as many of Denver's great tourist locations. It was an easy walk to the Capital, the Art Museum, the 16th Street Mall, and many other museums. There is also a nice park directly across the street.
I have stayed at a number of B&Bs, but the Queen Anne stands above the rest. It's truly a gem in Denver.

Room Tip: Check out the website and look at the photos and descriptions. Every room is unique so find one tha...
1  Thank hockeyfan5

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I recently revisited the Queen Anne with my wife on vacation -- it was my home away from home for a year and a half when my biggest consulting client was in Denver. We actually made a special side trip there JUST to stay with Milan and his family.

Simple reasons that the Queen Anne is a must-stay:
- Rooms are delightfully designed by local artists
- Walk downtown or to the great Jonesy's Eat Bar across the park
- Really reasonable prices
- Afternoon wine and cheese
- AMAZING breakfasts cooked by Milan and sourced from their farm down the street.

Really can't say enough about how great the Queen Anne is. I consider them friends and will stay there as often as possible.

2  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I don't travel much so when I decided to go to denver I wanted something relaxing and unque and that is exactly what I found at The Queen Anne!! Beautiful rooms with spectacular paintings of nature on the walls that makes you feel like you are in the middle of sea of aspen trees. It was delightful as well as the employees, they all very pleasant and helpful

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank alison t
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recently spent the weekend at the Queen Anne and cannot wait to return. The inn is beautiful and the location perfect. The room was so comfortable and the gourmet breakfasts were over the top. Milan and the entire staff made certain my stay was perfect. I would recommend the Queen Anne to anyone looking for a unique spot to relax in Denver. Oh yes, the gardens are amazing!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bonnie H
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here last weekend and loved it! The beds are some of the most comfortable I have ever slept in (and I have major back problems), the breakfast was delicious, and the staff was warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I especially enjoyed getting to know the owner, Milan, and hearing about his amazing business model for sustainability and community involvement. This is exactly the type of business that I like to support!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reeftravels
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Queen Anne during our visit to Denver. We've been to the mountains several times, but never had the opportunity to stay downtown. We wanted an alternative to the standard boxy rooms at the franchise hotels, although my boyfriend had never stayed in a B&B. We absolutely loved it. The owner is a chef, and made us a delicious open-faced veggie scramble with potato pancakes. He used herbs straight from their garden, and all dairy products came from local vendors. We love supporting local and small businesses, so this was really refreshing. We stayed in the Park Room, which had a wonderful view of the park right across the street. With the Park and beautiful Victorian homes surrounding us, it was hard to believe we were in Downtown Denver. We were a 10-minute walk from the 16th Street Mall, great restaurants (check out Larimer Square), and we did not have to get in our car one time the entire weekend. Feels so, so good to try something different and walk away with such a positive experience. We will be back!

1  Thank sara7272ashley
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We are so glad to have found this gem! Quiet, old neighborhood across from a park. Walking distance to almost everything! The inn itself is beautiful, spotless, and very comfortable. The beds are so comfortable, the breakfast is like eating in a gourmet restaurant, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Don't miss out on staying in this beautiful, green, local friendly spot!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple