“Absolutely LOVE this place!!!”

Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
Ranked #36 of 157 Hotels in Denver
“Absolutely LOVE this place!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My first pick hands down. Everything about this place is absolutely amazing! The comfortable bed is guaranteed a good nights rest. ALL friendly staff. I enjoy coming down to the bar to my favorite waitress Pauline! She makes the best drinks! My last visit I enjoyed a chat with Lamont! Such a nice gentleman!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
It’s truly an honor to be your hotel of choice in the Denver/Stapleton area! We’re thrilled to learn that your experiences at the Renaissance Denver Hotel have been exceptional. Our Renaissance Beds are often a favorite among our guests and it’s great that you experienced a good night’s sleep with us. Your praise for our staff is greatly appreciated and we’ll be sure to share your comments with the employees you specifically mentioned. We would love to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (414)
Woodinville, Washington
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

When I am traveling for business, my brain is fully engaged in why I am here so the last thing I want are distractions. I arrived at this hotel by shuttle from the airport. Easy. Check in took 4 minutes. Easy. Room was clean and everything worked. Beds were cozy. Business rooms were both private and central; Including the business center and restrooms. Staff was super helpful. Shuttle back to the airport. Easy. Easy. Easy.

Stayed July 2014
At the Renaissance Denver Hotel, we understand the needs of our guests, and we’re ecstatic that our facility suited your needs for your business trip. We’re thrilled that our accommodations kept you comfortable and were conducive to getting your work done, along with our EMC Business Center. Your review is greatly appreciated and we welcome you to return on your next trip to Denver.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I found myself in an emergency situation, alone with mother suddenly in hospital in Denver. Not knowing anything about where to stay, I used Priceline for affordable price, but also in safe area near hospital. I really lucked out on a blind bid, and got to stay at Renaissance. On check in,the staff assured me any help I needed would be provided, any help at all. The entire staff are genuinely kind, not just trained to be that way, reading from a script. I especially want to thank Araya (so sweet and reassuring at check in) and Hannah (You have a Lovely Heart Hannah!) at the desk, Craig in Engineering 9super fast!), Donnie at restaurant (so nice), and the wonderful housekeeping &room service staff who brought me extra chocolates for the slightest oversight in room preparation. My husband & I will return for our anniversary and for all other trips to Denver! I have also told EVERYONE how wonderful and supportive staff are here. The hotel is impeccable. Food is delicious, at reasonable price. it's just a very refreshing, lovely, wonderful place that makes you feel special. Thank you for helping during this difficult time.

Room Tip: My room had balcony with view of mountains and downtown. I don't think there is a bad room here...
Green Features: they will replace towels only if you leave on floor. sheets every 3rd night.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank dmachone
We hope that your mother is doing better! While it’s unfortunate that a situation like this led to your trip to Denver, it’s wonderful to discover how hospitable our staff was and that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We’re glad that you were able to sit down, relax, and indulge in a meal at one of our restaurants. We’ll be sure to share your comments with the staff members you specifically mentioned; they will be happy to hear them! Your kind remarks for our team are greatly appreciated and we’re looking forward to seeing you again at the Renaissance Denver Hotel.
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

When my friend booked the hotel, I was expecting something like your casual Holiday Inn so I was pleasantly surprised when we got to a resort like hotel. It was very pretty and social. There is an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub, which is nice and a 24 hour fitness center. However, we did not have a microwave or refrigerator in our room. But overall, great experience.

Stayed July 2014
DenverRenaissance, General Manager at Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
We’re happy to learn what a pleasant surprise your first experience at the Renaissance Denver Hotel was! Providing our guests with a retreat from the city is one of our main goals, and it’s great that you enjoyed relaxing by our pools and using our fitness center. For future stays, we have refrigerators available upon request for a one time fee of $15 and we regret if you were not made aware of this. Thank you for providing us with your perspective.
phoenix
Reviewed 17 July 2014

After years of driving by this hotel property even when Stapleton airport was in operation, I finally had the opportunity to stay at this Renaissance property. I had a chance to interact with several employees and this is what makes the difference between a good vs. great hotel visit. Steve in Sales and others in the business center went out of their way to make stay as productive as possible.

The conceirge lounge also has an outstanding staff member in the morning that will make you feel welcome and happy to visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Welcoming you to the Renaissance Denver Hotel was truly a pleasure! We’re thrilled that you gave our hotel a chance and that we exceeded your expectations. Providing our guests with great service is very important to us and we’re thrilled to learn that our team was one of the best parts of your stay. Your high praise of our staff is truly appreciated and we would love to see you again soon!
Paget Parish, Bermuda
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Craig from Engineering was courteous, friendly & fast when the sink drain in my room broke. Thank you!
Bellmen so helpful in getting cabs and responding politely & quickly to any need at the front of the hotel.
Front desk personnel also extremely helpful and resourceful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Your praise for our staff is greatly appreciated! Although it’s unfortunate that you encountered a maintenance issue on your stay, we’re glad that our staff was there to make things right and provide plenty of help. We’ll be sure to share your comments with the staff member you specifically mentioned; he will be happy to hear them! It would be a pleasure to serve you again at the Renaissance Denver Hotel.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Special thanks to Craig from the Engineering Dept for responding quickly and efficiently to our broken bed! We called the front desk because a wheel caster was bent and in five minutes Craig had us ready to go..or rather ready to sleep! Thanks!

• Stayed July 2014
Learning about the assistance our staff provided you has really made our day! We apologize about the issue you encountered on your stay, but we’re happy that a member of our maintenance team was able to promptly make a repair and save your evening. Thank you for your kind words towards for our staff. Visit us again at the Renaissance Denver Hotel.