“A real pleasant stay”

Ranked #11 of 156 Hotels in Denver
PA
“A real pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2011

Very easy access to the hotel from the airport. Large room with modern and clean appointments. Updated electronics in the room as well as a small kitchen. We just needed a one night layover from a flight and the Homewood may have been more than what I needed - but worth it!

Room Tip: Higher floor away from elevator
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Chuck2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Korean first
Hamilton,Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2011

I was in the Denver area for business for 3 months and spent 12 weeks at this hotel. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The breakfast was okay for a free breakfast. When I did happen to get back to the hotel at a reasonable time during the week I enjoyed the managers reception. The rooms were great and I made many meals there. It saved me quite a bit of money. If you are in the area, this is a great hotel to stay.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank khut
Treynor, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

We've stayed at a number of Homewood Suites hotels and this one was one of the better ones. It's in a great location with restaurants and shopping nearby. The hot breakfast was good (not great). We stayed here three nights and the breakfast buffet was different every morning. The only concern I had was the noise coming from the room above us - the ceilings/floors must be pretty thin. We could hear lots of footsteps, items being dropped on the floor, etc.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank OMAHusker
Hood River, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

Between the pristine clean, spacious rooms including full kitchen and desk/table, full breakfast and evening meal included in the price plus airport parking; I have never stayed at a nicer, more functional hotel for working travelers. I wonder if all Homewood Suites are this nice??

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Sherry D
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

After staying in about 20 different hotels for travel across the country this year, this has been my best experience to date. My room was great with a nice kitchen suite, full living room, and separate bedroom. The room was very nicely furnished and practical. I loved the Phillips DVD player with USB connection and the ability to play AVI/Divx/MP3 files. I was able to connect my IPOD directly to the DVD player to watch movies and listen to music. Returned to a spotless room every night, so housekeeping was good. The hot breakfast was good, but the evening manager's reception/dinner was great! The reception staff was great and they always made sure you had a fresh frosty Blue Moon/Coors or glass of wine when your glass was empty. When I travel to Denver again I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank BluedPlatinum
New Hudson, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

I've stayed at this facility several times now and continue to enjoy the experience and quality. The staff is always helpful and the rooms: spacious, clean and comfortable. I would recommend this property to anybody at a rate comparable to most hotels.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank MDANewHudson
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

This is only my second time staying at a Homewood Suites, but definately will NOT be the last. In fact, when traveling next it will be the first place I check. The rooms are spacious and clean. I've found that the staff is very helpful and friendly (overly friendly can be very annoying as I've experienced at other hotels). I was able to be very comfortable in this room and wished we could have stayed longer. A good locaiton to the airport, but far enough you're not getting much plane noise. We had a king studio room - see pictures.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple