“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #13 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Elkhart, Indiana
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Very good hotel. About 15 minutes from the airport. Spacious suite. Dinner and breakfast were included and good. Bed comfortable. Great staff - very friendly and attentive. Internet was free and decent speed. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ripwalk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed for a weekend in April and overall had a great experience.

I liked that they had a free shuttle from the airport and it was waiting when I arrived. The driver asked if I had called the hotel (I hadn’t) but it was fine to get on – he just said we had to wait for more passengers – which we did for about 10-15 minutes. It was an easy 20 minute drive to the hotel.

Check in was easy and I stayed in room 402. The room was nice with a small kitchen, living area, work space, sleeping and bath area. My only complaint regarding the room was that there was only a shower (no bath) and there wasn’t enough shelving within the shower.

I only had the breakfast for one of my two mornings, and while it was nice (included) it wasn’t anything great.

My biggest disappointment was the wifi, as it was VERY spotty and most of the time I just used data off my phone.

There were a few restaurants that you could walk to (a lot of hotels in the area) but other than that you are pretty much land locked and it took about 25 minutes by car to get into downtown.

All in all the price was great! I may stay in the area again, but try a different hotel!

Pros:
Free Airport shuttle

Cons:
Poor wifi
No bathtub
No shelving in shower

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I only stay at Hilton brands for both my business and personal travel. Usually Hilton's, HGI, or Embassy Suites. I decided to stay at this Homewood Suites location due to location to the airport. What a hidden gem. Very clean, great features like work out area, basket ball court, and pool. Plus, full kitchens and walking distance to great restaurants. Would greatly recommend this for business or family trips.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I will say it right now, we liked this place.
After our long flight, we were pleased to find a comfortable bed in a dark larger room. The service staff has been helpful and the breakfast very good. The location is quiet, and far enough from the airport that there were few distractions. Recommended highly!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlanta
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were skiing all week and due to weather forecast decided to come down the mountain a day early and needed a hotel for one night before our flight. Pretty much anything reasonable clean would have been OK but this place was so much more. Everything was great; our two room suite room was very clean and comfortable for the 5 of us. Actually two rooms, not the half wall stuff that passes for a "suite" at other places. Two queen beds and not two double beds like some other places. Big fridge, nice cooking unit. Hot breakfast included. Great value. The best part was the people though. To a person the staff were friendly, and very helpful. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Plainview, Texas
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Nice and clean rooms, with helpful staff, Tawn made my wife and I feel right at home. Good rates and service over all. We will defiantly be staying again next time through. Thanks for everything! See you soon!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
greeley, United States
Reviewed 5 April 2014

love the separate bedroom and the sofa bed is comfortable too. the kitchen and living room make it feel like home and room for all to enjoy. not that feeling of a hotel room where you have to sit on the beds to watch TV.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family