“Nice and Accommodating”

Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #16 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Pleased with the service we received! The staff went out of their way to accommodate our request for a room with two beds even though that was not available when we booked. Evening meal and breakfast were decent and plentiful, and rooms were nice and clean. Good location right off I-70; close to airport and not too far to downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Nice, well-run, Friendly staff, Good location to airport, Courtesy van; Fresh fruit breakfast. Excellent value ...also has good walking and biking trails as well. ice, well-run, Friendly staff, Good location to airport, Courtesy van; Fresh fruit breakfast. Excellent value ...also has good walking and biking trails as well. ice, well-run, Friendly staff, Good location to airport, Courtesy van; Fresh fruit breakfast. Excellent value ...also has good walking and biking trails as well. ice, well-run, Friendly staff, Good location to airport, Courtesy van; Fresh fruit breakfast. Excellent value ...also has good walking and biking trails as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rong G
Reviewed 10 July 2014

On the week we were there, the hot tub was cold, and out internet service was extremely slow. Other than that we loved everything about our room, amenities, etc.. Also, while there, my granddaughter slipped on the area surrounding the pool several times, falling twice. I saw other kids slip and fall and they were not running. On a previous visit my grandson slipped and fell also. I think the coping around the pool is the right material, as it has a texture, but the smooth tile is dangerous..

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We spent one night in a 2 queen suite. The room was modern and very spacious with a separate lounge and good-sized kitchenette.
If you are looking for a hotel near the airport, this is an excellent option.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a queen suite for one night while travelling back. Room was excellent and much better than my expectation. If they would have made me aware of room & facilities I would prefer to spend more time.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had never stayed at a Homewood Suites and this property was very nice, new, extremely clean and not too far from the Denver airport. Great place to stay for the night with your family prior to flying out from Denver. The lobby was very nice and the amenities all new and clean. If there was one down fall, I would say it was the breakfast which was pretty basic and not very appealing. Overall, I think this property is a great value

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The breakfast is convenient and good. The evening reception make me flexible. I do not need to go out for dinner. There are a lot of nearby places to eat if I do not like the reception for a particular day. Or, I can cook by myself. The hotel provided enough cooking utensils.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business