“Good location, nice amenities”

Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Ranked #12 of 157 Hotels in Denver
United States
“Good location, nice amenities”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I also choose Homewood Suites because they have many amenities that are valuable. This hotel is not too far from the airport, but not close enough to be bothered by airplane noise. The room was quiet, beautiful big shower, reasonably comfortable sofa bed. Would be nice if it had one of those makeup mirrors that come out of the wall. Free breakfast nothing special but sufficient. In an area with many other airport hotels and lots of places to eat, but of course if staying for longer than one night the kitchen within the room would be great. Big walmart within a couple of miles to buy supplies including food. And cost is much more affordable than hotels in DT Denver. But nothing much to do in the area.

Room Tip: Hotel is near but not right next to I70. 1st floor rooms inside had no highway noise, but could be a...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LMom1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Korean first
Helena, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went on a business trip and I had to fly in early and arrived at the hotel at 9:00 AM. I had called the week before and requested a early check in if possible, when I got there they had a room ready for me. Very nice and clean! The evening reception and dinner options were great.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

San Diego, California
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I always like to stay at Homewood suites properties. This hotel was just what I expected----outstanding service in every way. Their evening buffet was outstanding, as usual. Service personnel were very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
HomewoodStsGM, Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you Derkraut for taking the time to review your recent stay. We definitely try to make your stay with us an experience and create a "Home Away from Home" environment. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Till then,
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My special thanks to you for the outstanding job you and your staff did hosting the 2014 Martin/ McNabb Family reunion held at your hotel, Hilton Homewood suites Denver International Airport on June 27 through June 29, 2014.
Sandy, you have a rare knack for making people fill comfortable in your presents. From the first time I sat down with you to discuss hosting the 2014 Martin/McNabb Family reunion at your property on Airport way, you and your wonderful staff of professionals (Margo Solis, Krista Lopez, Angie Monte), just to name a few, assured me that you could handle any of the many request that I or my family might have. And you came through with flying colors.
The Martin/ McNabb family was truly touched by your professionalism, and willingness to go out of your way to make our family reunion a memorial event.
I cannot begin to thank you enough for the time and effort you and your staff put in to make the 2014 Martin/ McNabb reunion in Denver one of the best family reunions ever.
I realize that a thank you is a small reward for all of your hard work and diligent.
To the Management and staff at the Airport Hilton, I am writing to say “Thank You”.
Sandy, it was a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented individuals and I want to commend you personally for your efforts.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you Anthony M for your kind words! We definitely enjoyed hosting you and your loved ones at our property and appreciate you selecting us. Yes, we are thankful to have a great GM like Sandy to help guide us and make your reunion a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you and your family again whenever a reunion brings everyone back to Denver.

Take care,
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I travel for work and I stay at this hotel every time I am in Denver. The staff is amazing from the management to the housekeeping! The breakfast in the morning is always good and the evening dinners are really nice to come home to.....Thanks Homewood for making my travels as easy as possible!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much Jalanna B for your review. We appreciate you staying with us everytime your travels bring you to Denver and our staff enjoys seeing you during our food & beverage hours.

See you soon,
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We just completed a one-night stay at the Homewood Suites as we were flying out of Denver the next morning. It's a new hotel with great, spacious rooms featuring two TVs, a small kitchenette, king-sized bed and sofa sleeper. We didn't have time to check out the amenities as we arrived rather late in the day and left early in the morning but I did notice that there are a number of restaurants within walking distance. The service at the front desk was outstanding as they arranged for a 4:30AM shuttle to the airport upon our arrival (apparently you can schedule the free airport shuttle for any time day or night). Then, the next morning as we were checking out, the gentleman behind the desk offered us a few bags with a light breakfast in them as the full breakfast they offered was not available at that time.

This is an ideal airport hotel that offers outstanding service.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hello Kingen! I'm glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We do our best to try and accommodate every guests, even those with early departures that miss breakfast. I'm glad that Ben provided the breakfast bags to you, there's no reason why you should leave with an empty stomach just because you are getting an early start to your day! Hopefully next time you will have more of an opportunity to enjoy our other amenities such as pool, hot tub, and Suite Start Hot Breakfast. Thank you for reviewing our property, we hope to see you back soon.

Thanks again,
Portland, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

the Hotel is nice , clean and friendly. The issues are this Hotel sits with a few other Hotel out by the Airport it is 35 miles into town and only cab are available to take you where you want to go , if you didn't drive or rent a car. The Hotel didn't cash checks or have an AtM. If they really want to Give Good customer service they need to have a shuttel to take people to differenct locations in the city , they can charge for this service, right now the shuttle only picks people up and takes them back to the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hi there Diana C. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent stay. I apologize for not having all the amenities you would have prefered. At this time, we only offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. Currently, there is public transportation available at a minimal cost just feet away from our front door in case guests dont want to for a taxi cab or get a rental car. However, the city is getting a wonderful make over and will offier a light rail system to the downtown area just minutes away from our from door which should be completed soon. Until then, I will mention your suggestion to upper management. I hope everything else was great with your stay and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Take care,