Days Inn Denver Downtown
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$100
US$195
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$140
US$464
US$333
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
US$148
US$143
US$302
US$293
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This is not the Ritz Carlton, okay? When I reserved my room over the phone, I gave them my bank card number and they said that's all I needed. When I actually got there, the clerk demanded either a credit card or a 100 dollar deposit. My generation stays away from living outside out means, so we don't carry credit cards. I could understand asking for a deposit if the rooms were really nice, but these are generic hotel rooms. Next time I travel to Denver I will most likely find lodging elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Admittedly I was not impressed with my room. Yes, it was clean, but on the first floor, facing an apparently abandoned building, and the heater was broken. There was a sign on the wall advising that smoking was not allowed in the rooms, nor was sitting on the desk, or extinguishing cigarettes on the walls. Despite the clean and comfortable bed, my sleep was poor that first night due to the proximity of the hotel to the local fire station and the frequency with which they went out on calls with sirens blaring. My morning was not improved by the shower diverter being broken, and there being no plug in the bathtub - presumably a precaution against the type of people who extinguish cigarettes on the walls.

However, the manager offered me and my co-worker a ride to the convention center when the shuttle failed to show, and my shower was fixed when I returned to the hotel that evening. The front desk attendants were polite and helpful with nightlife and restaurant recommendations, too. They even allowed me a late checkout so that I wouldn't need to drag my luggage to the convention center the next day.

Yes, I will be staying again, but am going to ask for a room farther back from the street and the very active nightspots and fire house.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business