All reviewsfront deskdtc arealight railbusiness staynice hotelbreakfast buffetworkout roomhot tubclean roomsup to dateroom serviceindoor poolconvenient locationeasy accessdefinitely stay here againcookieshgi
Reviewed 14 February 2012

By most accounts the Hotel is nothing fancy as you might expect from a Garden Inn. The staff was very nice and helpful. Food was decent and priced well. Rooms were a bit dated but not bad by any means. Loceation was excellent and parking was free as was not the case for several other Hotels in this area. Overall a good business Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

The hotel is located in business district, but offers quite good access to public transportation (both busses and light railway). The hotel offers great value rooms during weekends, which makes it reasonable alternative to downtown hotels for city breaks.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mgorecki

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I travel to this area a few times a year and usually stay at this hotel not only for the convenient location to my place of business and good restaurants/bars, but also for the service that I receive when I stay. This last week's visit was no exception. The wait and bar staff were friendly and helpful, as usual. The front desk staff were accomodating as usual, but one person went above and beyond. Cody at the front desk was great. He made me feel welcome, acknowledged the company that I worked for, and went out of his way to make sure my stay was comfortable.

There are a couple other hotels in the immediate area, both of which are larger and have a few more amenities. I've stayed at each of those hotels, but neither one provides the environment of the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
VirginiaRedman, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you consider us your "home away from home" when you are in Denver. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Virginia Redman

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Tech Center, Denver, for a few nights just before Christmas. We went up to a Denver Broncos game with the Patriots. The people at the desk were so helpful with restaurants, and how to get places, including the Light Rail to take to the game. The breakfasts were wonderful and our rooms were clean and neat. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: The fifth floor was great.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 December 2011

The hotel caters to the business people on a fat budget. Prices are high and emenities are eaily replicated at lesser priced properties. Their advantage is location.
Dont expect a free breakfast. Expect to add 15 dollars for a breakfast.

The Staff is average- nice - but dont go out of their way for you.

Rooms have a heater/cooler that is VERY noisy- dont expect to sleep much.

They also have the sleep number bed. The set them for firm- you may set them for softer- but that takes all night to adjust.

I dumped this hotel for the CHOICE line. I had free breakfast- same accomodations as Hilton.

Poor use of personal or business funds.

Room Tip: Rooms are in good shape - Never been disappointed in decor- that is the best feature of this facility.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank David R

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.