All reviews front desk dtc area light rail breakfast buffet is business stay nice hotel workout room hot tub clean rooms up to date room service great place to stay indoor pool convenient location easy access definitely stay here again cookies
Reviewed 20 May 2012

If you are visiting SE Denver area and will have your own wheels, this is a very good hotel, although take your GPS as it's location is not easy to find. In the middle of the Denver Tech Center, wind through the streets to find the place. Nothing within walking distance unless you have meetings at DTC. You are going to have to drive to find a restaurant or any shopping. Otherwise, very clean, good standard hotel room, nice staff, good workout room open always, very good breakfast buffet at a pretty high price ($15 May 2012), good parking. Very quiet, and the window actually opened to provide real fresh (although thin given the altitude) air.

Room tip: Ask if there are any quite rooms, they seem to get non-business groups staying there, which translates into kids and more noise.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

The staff are great, really enjoyed the bartender. The rooms still look brand new and I love the sleep comfort mattresses. However, didn't see any restaurants within walking distance. A must for me after having a few drinks at the bar.

Date of stay: February 2012
2  Thank TheBigEZ

Reviewed 5 April 2012

The staff at this hotel is terrific. I left a pair of shoes in the room when I checked out and they promptly FedEx'd them to me. They were helpful with early check-in and a change in check-out date. Also, the pool was nice in the mornings. Although at first it seemed that the hotel is in the middle of nowhere (to someone not familiar with the area), there are some excellent restaurants within walking distance as well as a great park for walks or runs. But the service is what makes this hotel stand out.

Room tip: Request a mountain view, especially if you don't get to see the beautiful Rockies very often.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TrevelerAC

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I'm not always a gusher but this was a solid find. We thought we had booked downtown but this was perfect. Free parking, near highway minutes from downtown and cherry creek. Next to a light rail. Most travelers seemed to be business but absolutely welcomed us too. Clean rooms, comfy beds, neutrogena and bath and body works toiletries. Fabulous breakfast- not sure if everyone gets vouchers but we did for each day- made to order omelets, pancakes, waffles. Serve starbucks coffee. Had to wait no more than 3 minutes for a staff doing double duty at noon to come make my coffee but the manager gave it to me free for "waiting." Every employee was kind. Definitely would return.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank becksKC
VirginiaRedman, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised our location and amenities, and that our staff took such good care of you. I hope you will consider us for your next trip to the Denver area - we are looking forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Virginia Redman

Reviewed 15 March 2012

My husband and I stay in Denver several times a year and always pick the DTC location because it's easy to get on to E470 to the airport, close proximity to shopping malls (Park Meadows), and it's a safe location. This Hilton Garden Inn hotel is one of our "favorites". Although we much prefer facility with apartment like living because of the amentities (paper towels, kitchenette, etc...), this hotel is phenomal. There is a nice dining facility located within the hotel that is reasonably priced and the food is quite nice, too. I like that the hotel is tucked away from the main roads, but easily accessible. The rooms were a bit small, but very clean and the staff were very friendly. The beds are simply "UNFORGETTABLE". You will have the best night's sleep. Prime sleeping here which even if everything else went wrong in your day, you can be guaranteed your sleep will put it right here. I would stay at this location as well as highly recommend it!

Room tip: Great location. Delicious in-house dining facility. Friendly staff.
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MINXY810

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Denver this month. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and want to thank you for repeat business. I also wanted to let you know that the Garden Sleep System bed can be found in every Hilton Garden Inn - it's a special bed made specifically for Hilton Garden Inn hotels.

I hope you will choose us again, should your travels bring you back to the Denver area - we are looking forward to your next visit.

Virginia Redman