“Business Meetings”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Ranked #52 of 159 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 13 January 2013

New air-walls between the meeting rooms have made a good meeting place fantastic. Ryan, Amela & Jim are fantastic at providing personalized service to anyone wanting to hold a business meeting in one of their conference rooms. Even when there are meetings going on both sides we heard little from the other meetings. The food is very good and a decent value for the overall package.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights towards the end of October for work. I had training classes that were nearby. This is a good location in the Denver Tech Center. You are within walking distance to several different dining options.

The hotel was great and I would stay here again.

The rooms and facility were very clean. The bed was comfortable. I used the gym and the treadmill worked just fine. My package included breakfast each day, which was great. They had a made to order omelet station, fresh fruit, pastries, etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Quick trip to Denver area -stayed at Hilton in Tech Center. Great location to shops ,restaurants and to light rail for downtown .The staff was so helpful and friendly! A big shout out to Dinah, Jenay and Dereck! Rooms were comfortable, shuttle service, and hotel services were great. Will make a point to stay there again on our next trip to Denver area.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rbrNewJersey

Reviewed 22 November 2012

This is a great hotel and the staff is excellent. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, I stay in a LOT of HGI hotels and this one is excellent. It is conveniently located (although a little hard to find the first time) with easy access to I-25. The beds are great and even the pull-out wasn't too uncomfortable. Definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The one bedroom king suite was awesome!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Clean rooms, Exceptional Breakfast, Friendly People, Perfect Management - This s the place to stay.
Do you know the feeling if you have to travel to a new locationan and you need to choose a hotel to stay?
I usually search for hotels according my companies's policies, then I check several tripadvisor reports and make then my decission based on the results. This is how I selected the HGI Denver Tech Center. Shortly after Check in I realized that my decission was perfect

The rooms were extremely clean . Houskeeping did a great job . No strange smell or odor from previous people - just a neutral fresh smell. Although the HWY 25 and 225 are close you do NOT hear anything from the roads. But I had a great mountain view from my room on the 6th floor. I also did Not hear any noise from people above, next or below me. Only noise I noticed was the door bangs from the neighmours. The bathroom was larger than in the usual HGIs I have stayed in.
The breakfast had a more than everage selection of items to choose from. Besides the regular items they offered fresh fruits and juices, several hot items including cook to order omlets, eggs, French toast, .. etc. There were also variations so you do not get every day the same itmes. All was very delitious ... and ... silverwear was clean .. no spots or dishwasher remainings.
Generally all the Hotel stuff was very friendly - Front Desk, Housekeeping, Breakfast people so all this together makes it easy for me to choose a Hotel in Denver next time I return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank hanshart

Reviewed 24 October 2012

The place was very clean, staffs were very nice, I waited over 20 minutes when I was checking in because they were running into some troubles with the customer in front of me, they apologized for my wait and offered me free breakfast buffet for my whole stay there. The bed was very comfy I slept really well. And lucky me bidded the rooms on priceline for only $35/night, there is absolutely nothing more I can ask for. It was a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 October 2012

This was our first trip to the Rockies and after the Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone and Mt Rushmore our final destination was Denver.

Reviewing what we wanted to see in the Denver area we chose this hotel for its location. Easy access to Denver, Golden and most imprtantly the Colorado Springs area. A perfect chocie based on location.

While qsome have said there is nothing in the DTC, it is because the stores and resturants are not gaudy, but rather well designed with subtle signage, Most of what you need is in walking distance, you just have to look,

The staff was well above average. Even the housekeeping staff was ready to get to work by 0800 hours, The waitress in the resturaunt should be put in a video to show all wait staff personnel how it is done.

The rooms were large and pretty comfortable. The adjustable bed was shal we say interesting. The dress was a bit out of scale with the rest of the room, making walking past the foot of the bed difficult. Also the vanity was off scale on one has to bend over use the sink.

The prices was more than fair, particularly considering we got in a day early.

I would certainly stay here again and recommend it to travelling to and staying in the 5280

Room Tip: Get a west facing room for the sunset
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Michael Maccallum

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!