“wrong Ramada”

Ramada Denver Midtown
Ranked #119 of 161 Hotels in Denver

1  Thank Wanda R

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Room was good, other than the fact that the Bathroom Door was stapled
together and I caught my feet on it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This Ramada I've stayed in before. This last trip I was put in the outside buildings where we had no remote for TV, then the cable was ripped out of wall. Very tired so TV was no biggie. The telephone was dead but again no biggie, we use cell phones. The price was just short of $100 and that should be a crime, we usually pay no more than $65. Be forewarned, this place gives Wyndham a very bad rep!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I am actually an employee of a Wyndham hotel in Fort Collins. I booked a room for my boyfriend and I to have a place to crasg after a concert we went to at Red Rocks. Originally I had a reservation for the Knights Inn, only because it was the cheapest rate with my discount that I found, but they moved me to the Ramada rooms. When we got here, we couldn't believe that we were going to be staying here. It looked like it was supposed to be in an old horror movie. Very run down and very old. Ugly decor within the whole building. I checked in and came to find out that they gave me a double queen room when I had a reservation for a king room. They said they were all sold of them and to talk with a manager the next morning and that she would give me a discount. After being in the room, we noticed that it smelt horrible, had sticky stuff everywhere in it, lights didn't work, mold on the ceiling, and stains all over the carpet. We felt so uncomfortable and didn't even trust our car being locked outside. I didn't feel safe even walking by myself. I woke up in the morning and ate breakfast then went to speak with the manager. I told her about my room situation and she said there was no guarantee of me getting that reserved room I had and that she wouldn't take anything off the room cost whatsoever. I told her that that's disappointing especially when I am an employee of the same company that owns the hotel. I will never stay in this hotel or another Ramada again. This place is completely disgusting and the people who run it are rude and very unreasonable. I can't believe they get customers here at all. It needs to be shut down. Very, very disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Capitol Hill
Comfort Inn Denver East
#85 of 161 in Denver
Radisson Denver Central
#86 of 161 in Denver

Been to Ramada Denver Midtown? Share your experiences!