Ramada Denver Midtown
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$195
US$155
  • Breakfast included
US$203
US$186
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Breakfast included
US$464
US$333
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
US$143
US$293
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 1 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I waited nearly two hours for my room due to their fax being down, first room had no power, and had to go back to get a new room. The young woman at the front desk, Tama, was very friendly and apologetic for all the issues, even though they weren't her fault. It was a decent hotel over all. Really loved Tama and her friendliness.

Room Tip: Second floor in the building in the back were pretty clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Taliarose114
Marcus M, Manager at Ramada Denver Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have taken your comments into consideration, and have improved the furniture in many of our rooms. We hope that the rest of your travels went well.

Thanks Again!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel several times over the last 3-4 years. Why?
1. For the price
2. Good breakfast
3. In general the receptionist are nice.

Problems arising from my last stay there in June 2014:
1. They did not give me the receipt and when I called for one they did not find me in the computer that I used that room… Hm…
2. Calling the headquarters - they were absolutely inadequate. Really.
3. The room, although refused once, had sheets full of sperm spots (Yak!). Though they gave us new sheets. But I had to go back in fourth from the room to the receptionist several times.

Will I stay there again? Yes. I believe in giving second chance. Plus, they promised to make it up to me next time, for the lost receipt.

Do I recommend it? Well, you have the pros and cons. You decide!

Room Tip: Make your own decision.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014

do NOT stay here. We should have turned around and left after stepping into the dirty outdated lobby, but took our chances checking in. The bathroom door would not shut or latch completely and had a huge hole on the inside. the room reeked of old cigarettes, even though it was supposed to be non-smoking. The air conditioning did not work properly and the carpet was stained. terrible hotel and still cost over $150 per night, never again! a 1 rating is too generous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family