“ok motel”

Motel 6 Denver - Airport
Ranked #118 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We came in late in the evening and the man at the entrence was very friendly, room was ok, all we needed was a bed..... No breakfast in the morning.
We did not experience any trouble that night and no noise from the other rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adrianaBrasschaat

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I've never been to American motels and weren't sure what I should wait for. Our Motel is really nice! Fast chech-in (we've made our booking via Booking.com), clean room, useful bathroom, helpful staff- me and my boyfriend are absolutely happy with all we got! I'd like to say of two not good points: we stayed two nights, and when we came back after housekeeping service after the first night our kees were blocked. The trouble was solved at the reception but it was unexpected for us. what was the reason, I don't know. the second unpleasant thing was that the floor under the bed was't clean enough. Everything above that was ok. Eager to reach Motel 6 in Green River soon!)))

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank NataliaS977
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is not an Airport hotel. Certainly the worst M6 motel I stayed in. Especially at the weekends the are "thousands" of Afro-americans listening music, walking around, shouting at each other. You will barely sleep through the night. We arrived at 9 PM, friday and received room card quickly. Unfortunetaly our room was occupied by 4 people. When I entered the room I have woken them up and they were terribly screaming....
Room was not clean properly- black hair in bed....
Drug dealing activity and terible noise through whole night.
In fact this is not an airport hotel, you want sleep at all....
If you are looking for a decent airport hotel go for Sleep inn DIA.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank karel s s
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Value is more than a good price. With this, I truly got what I paid for. Wi-fi was an add-on fee. And the price not only attracted me, I was looking for value, it attracted anyone looking for a low price, and with that, came some seedy neighbors. Unfortunately, my neighbors were not considerate, up until all hours sounding like they were jumping around. They talked outside my door at 1am drinking their alcohol. I would not stay here again. I have stayed at other Motel 6s before, and while they are not great, this one was the worst.

I tried to rate this motel putting my neighbors aside, the the beds creaked, I wasn't 100% certain the sheets had been changed, the safety lock on the door was broken, the top of the door didn't close all the way, the flooring, which was supposedly just put in had gaps, the TV had permanent marks.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Imzpickle
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Went there the night before taking our plane back to Europe.
Barely sleep all night...
Few rooms down drugs was being sold, people kept on coming and going.
Did not even dare making noise or going out anymore.
I would definitely not recommend this hotel under any circumstance

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank habs_68_08
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I had an overnight stay here after arriving in Denver. I have stayed at this property in the past so I knew what I was getting, and I was interested as it supposedly had been upgraded to the latest Motel 6 decor.

I get there and while the carpeting has been replaced with the faux-hardwood flooring, and the bed now in an IKEA-style platform, it largely looked the same as my previous visit. It still had the old tube-type TV and most of the furniture from before. The bedding with its flat pillows and the thin, scratchy towels were mostly the same; the exception is that this property finally did away with bedspreads (YAY!). However the blanket did have a suspicious stain on it, making me wonder how diligent they were about cleaning them. Otherwise the room appeared to be clean.

Being an original-style Motel 6 property with exterior corridors, my room was still quiet even though the motel is near the interstate and in an industrial neighborhood.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RonTheTraveler
Reviewed 2 March 2013

room price very low $52 for 2 people AC was not working properly but its the cheapest motel within a few blocks away. room was clean, restroom was clean, 29" tv. free wi fi. good place for the price otherwise I would go to a FIVE STAR HOTEL AND PAY MORE

Room Tip: cheapest motel 10 to 15 minutes away from denver international airport.