“Great place to stay. Centrally located with ....”

Crowne Plaza Denver
Ranked #55 of 158 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Great place to stay. Centrally located with very comfortable beds, great linens, pillows, and toiletries. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Was here on business at the convention center and was 2 blocks from convention. Very convenient and many amenities close by. So much to do within a short walk and/or free bus ride.

Room Tip: Had a conference at the convention center and it was very conveniently located with many amenities c...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
CPDenver12, Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Marina H,

We are so glad to hear that you received a good night's rest while you stayed with us at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown. We're also happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our close proximity to the Convention Center. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!

There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Denver

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I found this deal on Hotwire.com on my phone as I was driving into Denver. I didn't know which hotel I would get when I made the reservation, but I'm really glad it was the Crowne Plaza. The hotel is accommodating, clean, royally relaxing and overall a good place to be downtown Denver. I was a little worried about the parking because when I called the hotel, they said parking was $25. Being to deal-seeker that I am, I felt that I could find cheaper parking in the area. Across the street from the hotel is a mall that has $10 parking from 10 PM until 7 AM. This turned out to be the perfect parking situation.
The whole experience was lovely. I would return!

Stayed: April 2014

Dear HannahBananaBean,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We've been on the road for 9 days and this was the best night's sleep we've had! The beds were fabulous, the bedtime treatments (complimentary cosmetics), the pillows were soft and the front desk staff was phenomenal.
I would highly recommend this hotel, especially this location. It was close to all kinds of interesting Denver sites and restaurants.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear PollyPC,

We are so happy to hear about your stay at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown. We're glad that you were able to get a good night's rest and that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Usual place I stay was booked. But this place just a block away was very clean. Excellent service. Affordable (for the area). Not a huge place with a ton of amenities but a a real nice find! Will stay here again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
CPDenver12, Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Stu T,

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Crowne Plaza. I was attending the I Can Do It Denver 2014 conference at the Colorado convention center. The hotel was only about 2 1/2 blocks and I felt so safe and comfortable walking back and forth. The staff at the hotel were so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Debbie A,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown while attending your conference at the Convention Center. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great location and great treatment for Club Members. Walking distance to the 16th Mall and the hotel is super clean. The lobby staff is very helpful and they are eager to help your stay be comfortable in any way.

Room Tip: Pick a room above the 11th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear pangelo122,

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown. We appreciate your loyalty to the IHG brand and look forward to your next stay with us. Please email us at wecare@hoteldenver.net if you have any other feedback that would make your next stay better.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed here a couple times for conventions. The staff is very friendly and rooms are great. Walking distance to restaurants and night life. Highly recommended especially if you are in Denver for a conference. Had an issue with the tv in my room and they had it fixed within 5 minutes. My go to hotel in Denver.

Dear Ian L,

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown and that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to having you as a guest again soon.