Crowne Plaza Denver
US$115
US$99
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$163
US$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

US$155
US$141
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$164
US$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$140
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$268
US$230
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$113
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$161
US$352
US$321
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeds were very comfortableconvention centergreat view of the citystreet mallhighly recommend this hotelfront deskhotel is in a great locationbusiness travelerhousekeeping staffgood sizenice stayfew blocksbusiness tripwalking distancefloordowntowntelevision
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location within walking distance to a lot of restaurants and bars. Need to factor in the 35.00 per night parking fee as there is no free parking. Room was nice and bed was comfortable. Check in was ok. The guy working was not friendly. I asked if they had any double rooms available as we bought our children and was told " if I get asked that one more time I am going to freak out". Explained that I had called the day before and was told they may not have any and we could get a roll a way bed at no charge ( which I was fine with). It took about 5 hrs and 3 trips down to the desk to get the roll a way bed up to our room. This was the only negative experiance we had. The gal working at the bar was great and we enjoyed trying some local brews. Pool was wonderful and not cold at all. Lady working when I checked out was nice. Would stay again if needing to be Downtown.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank tonichadviolet
Sacha J, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear tonichadviolet,
Thank you for review and appreciate your time on highlighting the issues faced during your stay. I am deeply sorry and troubled that we were not able to get this simple issue right for you at the front desk. Rest assured that we have addressed the issues already, especially the concerns of service. My sincere apologies for this for you and your family.
Glad to hear that everything else went well. Wishing you a wonderful summer and welcome back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love the new look Crowne Plaza, the lobby, market place and work pods are great. The rooms, sleek and modern with lots of power outlets and work areas. Only one small issue, no drawers to unpack into. Comfy bed and pillows.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear UKLass09,
Thank you for you review and great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are working on future options for the drawers. Looking forward on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently attended a conference at the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown. The hotel has made some great improvements since I was there a couple years ago. Most all of the hotel has been renovated and the staff were great. Would stay there again, especially since I like the location just a block away from the restaurants on the 16th street mall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank roberthadfield

Dear roberthadfield,
Thank you for your kind comments and review. It is great to get good feedback, especially on the service you received from the team. I will certainly share your comments with them. Looking forward to your next visit and able to help you enjoy Denver even more.
Wishing you a wonderful summer and warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was amazing, the employees were so kind and caring! It is located in an amazing part of Denver. I got to walk right out the hotel door and see all the beautiful roads and different things to do! Great place to go!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with a view. You can see the beautiful mountains!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sacha J, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear hwagoner85,

Thank you for your great comments. Glad to see that we performed well during your stay. I will make sure the team is aware of your praise. Yes, the location is wonderful and glad you were able to make use of it.

Wish you a warm welcome to your future Denver visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked and paid for this hotel for 2 nights 6 months prior. We arrived at 4pm in the afternoon after an 8 hour drive only to be told our room wasn't ready and it would probably be a 1/2 hour wait. We were tired but we accepted this my husband was given a couple of vouchers to have a drink at the bar while we waited. The place was extremely busy with people checking in. After an hour I went to the front desk to ask if our room was ready and was told oh no it will be at least another 1/2 hour and that there were other people before us. I told my husband this and he went to the desk and asked to speak to a manager who turned out to be the lady I spoke to. She went on to say that they had a huge amount of people checking out and checking in and they were behind. After explaining to her this was not our problem, she eventually found us a room that was ready. She also waived the parking fees and offered us free breakfast both mornings. We were extremely happy with the way Ariel handed this, we realise she was under a lot of pressure and we were grateful for her help. We were told some people did not get into their rooms until 9.30 that night and one person 11pm. The room was lovely very comfortable and very clean and very quiet rooms. The location was excellent walking distance to the pedestrian mall, shops, pubs and other eateries.The breakfast the following morning was delicious. Hotel staff were excellent.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear linmy2015,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate the clear notes you provided and my sincere apologies for the delay. I am glad Ariel was able to assist you appropriately but I still feel bad for the delay that you had in getting your room. I will let Ariel know the good work she did.

Glad you liked the room and city. We look forward in having you back in Denver and possibly at our hotel. Denver really is worth a few visits.