Absolutely trashy. Paid for three nights in advance, yes, they make you pay in advance. Only stayed one night and never went back. Room/bath in terrible condition. Holes in blanket, people yelling all night, smelled bad. Lobby wreaked of bleach and cleaners, although I don't know what they were cleaning, it wasn't clean. Reservations messed up. They never sent an email confirmation regarding reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Extended Stay, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver