I bought this hotel stay on Hotwire for $89 for two nights, and I felt it was a decent deal. The front desk clerk was helpful on check in, and my room was clean and stocked with everything I needed except for flatware.Not knowing Denver very well, I was a little disappointed that the location was kind of far( in traffic) from Colfax street where I was visiting my son, but thats not the fault of the hotel.
Two things I would ask management to consider- a window that opened in the room would be nice for fresh air and the stairs/parking lot area was pretty unclean.It would make for a more pleasant experience to have that area cleaned up.All in all though, if I could get the same rate and was passing through again, and the location suited me, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Extended Stay America Denver