My wife and I had booked this place for a week as we needed a place to stay while house hunting. The shower was covered with mold, there was pubic hair all over the bathroom floor, there was what appeared to be ear wax smeared on the wall next to the bed and the pillows were horrifically stained with god knows what. The only reason we didn't leave immediately was we had just driven 12 hours and badly needed rest. Thank goodness for the travel pillows we had in the car. Which we through away as a precautionary measure.
The only nice thing I can say about this place was the staff were nice and understanding of our wanting to flee the grounds.
The place was so bad I thought that if I were to don a white tank top I would be tempting fate and end up on an episode of Cops!