“Close to the airport, affordable and clean”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #60 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Ashland, Oregon
“Close to the airport, affordable and clean”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We arrived in the evening and our flight was the next morning. The staff was very pleasant and the rooms clean. This hotel had a shuttle to the airport. The breakfast was okay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Henriette_11
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 9 August 2012
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We hope that you will choose our hotel again when returning to Denver. If you have any special requests for breakfast that could have improved your stay, please let us know and we will try to have those items available for your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Bristol
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Stayed at the Fairfield 2 nights after landing in Denver from the UK. It's very convenient for the airport - easy to locate and far enough away not to get any noise. There is a free shuttle to the airport if needed. It's also close enough to be able to get easily into downtown Denver. The rooms were clean and comfortable with giant TVs and coffee facilities. The breakfast was a good choice of cereal, toast etc. Coffee was also available on tap in the lobby - being from the UK we asked for tea and they supplied us with a variety of tea bags. Well recommended if you need a base close to Denver for a couple of nights.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank DSandJB
Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope that you will choose our hotel again when visitng the US. If requested, we can gladly have tea waiting in your room for you to avoid having to call down for a special request.
Harvard
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I read some bad reviews about this motel but decided to stay there anyway. Those folks must be smoking some bad stuff. I have stayed at a lot of motels across the country, and many in Denver. This place is fantastic. The place was spotless, the young ladies working the front desk were very professional. Upon walking in we were greeted by a lovely woman with a tray of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Our room was very clean, as was the bathroom (thumbs up from my wife-Mrs. Clean). We had 2 different shuttle drivers taking us to and from DIA and both did a fine job. Great park and fly...$200.00 well spent. Oh, forgot to mention the ladies working the continental breakfast nook: friendly, gracious, and hard working...they deserve a raise.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sharon I
Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We hope to see you again when you return to Denver.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I was here for a short overnight to catch an early flight from DEN the next morning. The room was very clean, very well appointed, and a notch above the Fairfields I've stayed at before. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, arranging two shuttles, giving advice on which to take, and specially going out of their way the next early morning to get me and the other shuttle riders a hot cup of coffee at 330 am. And the hotel was under the limit of my hotel allowance!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank iirish
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We take a great deal of pride in our newly renovated hotel and shuttle service. We hope to see you again when you return to Denver!
Colorado
Reviewed 20 June 2012

This was my second stay at this particular hotel and I had issues both times, they won't get another opportunity to disappoint me.

I came back to the Fairfield after my last experience that didn't go well, hoping that with their big renovation things had improved. I quickly learned that housekeeping once again did not do their job as I was left with a bed coverlet that had a huge stain on it. It was actually appalling considering the size of the stain, no one should have missed this and it was indeed overlooked. I seriously question the ability of housekeeping to actually CLEAN a room. I started to take the coverlet downstairs to show the front desk and someone from housekeeping stopped me to ask if there was a problem. I showed her the stain and told her I was taking it downstairs to show the front desk staff, she came over to me and took it (as if to get a closer look) and she did not give it back to me. She apologized for the mistake and said she would tell her "girls" to be more careful. I again stated that I wanted to take it downstairs to show the front desk and she put it on the cart and repeated that she would talk to her girls about it. I realized that she had not intent on giving it back to me and since I had taken a picture of it before leaving the room I decided to not pursue the issue with her. I went downstairs to tell the front desk staff and initially got a blank stare and then a halfhearted apology. It was a less than stellar response.

There are plenty of other hotels in the same area next to the airport, I will be choosing another one of them next time.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My second stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Denver International Airport was good, but not perfect.

This hotel is conveniently located on Tower Road just off of Pena Blvd. That makes it a great choice for a pre or post airplane trip in or out of DIA. In addition it is also located near a few eateries, as well there is a full service supermarket and drug store just down the road.

As was the case with my last stay I was able to get great a rate on this hotel by using Priceline’s “Name Your Own Price” feature.

Check-in at this hotel was speedy and the staff was very friendly.

Our room on the first floor was very clean and featured a flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, and desk with office chair.

The free breakfast was good and feature homemade waffles, cereal, fruit, and drinks among other foods.

Near the breakfast area are a few computers with internet access. I used one to get directions to the aquarium downtown.

On the downside the hot tub could have been a little warmer. In addition part of the parking lot was being repaved and upon returning from the Colorado Rockies I was unable to find a parking shot. I any event I ended up parking in the lot the belonged to a neighboring hotel.

In all our stay was good, but as I stated above was not perfect. The negatives though are not enough to keep me away from this hotel in future, especially if I get a similar deal with Priceline.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding the hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies concerning the items that were less than perfect for your stay. For future reference, I have spoken with maintenance engineer and requested that the hot tub be maintained at the highest temperature level that we are permitted with Marriot. The parking lot is now completely finished as well. I hope that with these issues resolved, you will consider us for future stays.
Westminster, CO
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently because I came back from a business trip late one evening, only to have to leave early the next morning. Denver's Airport is far outside of the city.
Overall, the stay was alright. The internet worked flawlessly, and the room was clean and updated. Checkin was only okay by Marriott standards, but again, it is a Fairfield Inn.
I would stay here again for a quick stop at the Denver airport. It provided comfortable rest for the few hours I needed it.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank valor155
ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We hope that when you travel to Denver again, we will be your first choice.