“Very Professional!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #61 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I LOVE this place, and I'll tell you why.

We actually went here because we had a gift certificate. We got the certificate at a silent auction held to benefit pets. That put them high on my list right there, but it gets better.

Well, we had the certificate, and there was news that there'd be a snowstorm the day we were planning to leave town. So, we took advantage of the certificate and spent the night before in the hotel closer to the airport to avoid the anticipated driving hassles. Apparently, others had the same idea, too. When we went to check in, there was a long line, and I thought, "Oh, boy!" That turned out to be my first amazement. The intelligent, well-trained staff breezed through that line like a high school boy devouring a pizza. It was smooth and fast. The best part was they they answered the questions we intended to ask even before we could get the words out of our mouths. They had everything covered, and actually behaved like they'd done this before, unlike other places I've stayed. NICE!

To complete my falling in love, we went to the room. For the price, and all factors considered, I was impressed. It was neat, and clean. There were no dings or stains on the walls - even the stairwells were neat, cleaned and vacuumed. There were plenty of pillows on the bed, the beds were incredibly comfortable, and everything worked. It was a lovely stay, and a lovely night's sleep. PRICELESS!

In the morning, we went down to the best breakfast I've had anywhere. They actually had a conscientious attendant keeping things clean and stocked while engaging guests. It was lovely. At the "serve yourself" breakfast, they had all the usual, but they also had scrambled eggs, sausage patties, sausage breakfast gravy for biscuits, fresh oatmeal, whole wheat bread, and yogurt. I felt like I was ripping them off the value was so good.

To make is short and sweet, I absolutely love the sincere, professional, and helpful attitude of every single employee I encountered. The room was extremely neat and clean, and I had no complaints about this place at all. I cannot speak for others who did not have the great time I did except to say that they must have straightened things out. I will definitely come back to the hotel, and I will definitely recommend it to friends. Please note the date on any unfavorable review you read, and not that date on this one. THIS PLACE ROCKS!

Room Tip: For $4 a day, you can leave your car in their lot when you go to the airport. It was actually cheap...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ovolacto
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for such a glowing review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much and the certificate was worth it for you. The staff genuinely cares about making people happy and understands the additional stress that the snow can add. Thank you sincerely for sharing your thoughts and feedback on the hotel. We hope to host you again during your future visits to the area.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Very nice new hotel. Room was quiet, clean and spacious and the included breakfast was excellent. There was no full service restaurant on the premises but we walked across the street to the other Marriott hotel and had a light dinner. The shuttles to and from the airport were on time and the drivers were courteous. .

Room Tip: We had a room on the ground floor and found it to be convenient for my husband who has difficulty wa...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're especially pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast. We just added the eggs and sausage to improve the variety, so it is great to get the feedback. We also take a great deal of pride in offering the best shuttle service in the area. We hope that we will see you again when you return to Denver. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed the night before an early flight out. I always stay at Marriotts and thought Fairfield was low end, not this hotel. Nicely decorated and great staff! Yes it was cheap, but that was just a bonus. Our room had 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper. Great for our family of 5...

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Fairfield Inn has definitely changed over the years to a beautiful, great value product. We just completed a $4 million renovation, so we are thrilled you enjoyed it. We look foward to seeing you again in your future visits to Denver.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I normally rate based on price, but this one was on the airline. We missed our flight because of maintenance and they put us up here. Shuttles ran on time and quickly for us both ways. The room was extremely clean and modern. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable and the interenet worked great. It is close to Ruby Tuesdays which was an added bonus for dinner.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
ShaunaWhitney, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad we were able to take care of you after a cancellation with the airlines. No doubt that can make for a frustrating day! Our pillows and beds are all brand new with our renovation, so it is great to hear such positive feedback. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review. Hopefully we can serve you again if you are ever in Denver. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Fairfield Inn at the Denver Airport
We’ve stayed here several times now before or after a flight at DIA and always been very pleased with this hotel. It is so close that we never have to worry about getting to the airport on time even when we have one of those extremely early flights out. Since our last visit they have done a really nice job of refurbished the entire building, except that they replaced the really conveniently bathroom sink counter with a bench sort of thing which I found awkward to use. The only other complaint we had this time was that they were so busy we couldn’t find a parking place and finally gave up looking and ended up parking in a handicapped spot as that was the only one we could find open. I hated doing that but we couldn’t wait all night for a spot to open. There are so many restaurants close by that it’s hard picking one. They have a really nice indoor pool and hot tub which we always make a point of enjoying and they don’t use the harsh chemicals I have trouble with. They also have a nice included breakfast as well.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really love our returning guests. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the look of our new renovation. We love it too! I am sincerely sorry that you were unable to find a parking spot. Typically this isn't an issue, so I am glad you found an alternative. Again, thank you so much for the positive review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Arrived at 6pm. Stayed over to catch a 9am flight the next day. We were told that the only available shuttles were at 5 and 5:20am. A little too early for a 9am flight, but at that point we had no choice. Ended up working out in our favor because the bus driver took off with one of our suitcases when he dropped us at the airport. Had to wait for him to come with the 6am shuttle back to the airport to get it.
Also there was only one working washing machine for the whole hotel.
Ended up being an ok stay, and everyone was really nice. It just wasn't particularly convenient.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so sorry that you had a limited selection for outgoing shuttle times. Our shuttles depart the hotel every twenty minutes during the peak time you referenced, so there is no reason we shouldn't have been able to accommodate closer to your 9:00 flight. I have shared your feedback with the front desk and shuttle department to ensure that this issue doesn't occur again. Very rarely do we fill up all of our shuttles during those hours, as we have four of them running continuously. I'm glad that the staff was pleasant, and hopefully made up a little ground for inconvenience with the shuttle. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

The lady at the desk was nice, gave me what she said "an upgrade" supposedly because I was gold, however. always ask where the room is located. This hotel has thin walls and very noisy. You can hear everything. Ask for a room on the end with only 1 neighbor. The breakfast was good. I would not recommend this hotel if you want a quiet night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. As a Gold Elite Member, we very much value your feedback and insight. I am so sorry that the room was noisy. We rarely receive complaints in regards to the noise level, so we are checking out your specific room to see if any modifications can be made immediately. I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you the next time you are in Denver. I apologize that your experience was less than perfect. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts.