“overnight stay prior to flight next day”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #60 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I would rate this place a #4 - Every one was nice. Room comfortable. Available for my stay before 12 PM, even though check in is at 3 PM.
Had to meet up with friends and the staff was helpful with directions.
Didn't make the breakfast next day - But place was filled with flight attendants and pilots - So must be a good place to stay.
Would stay here again. No complaints. Easy to access rental car return and get to my airline. They do have shuttle but I didn't use it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We flew into Denver for one night before leaving to Beaver Creek. The staff was helpful and nice. The shuttle service was perfect for us. The room was clean and breakfast in the morning was a bonus. Many choices!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I needed a last minute room due to a flight change, and The Fairfield Inn was both convenient and totally accommodating. Arrived late, enjoyed the available microwave dinner options, had breakfast at 5:30 a.m. and shuttled back to airport. Thank you for great comfort and service.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I arrived at 1130P to find a completely full parking poorly lit. Guy at reception greeted but did not recognize my elite status with Marriott and I was assigned room 101. My profile states high floor room with king bed, this room was neither. People were stomping around above me all night. Next time will stay at the Hampton down the street.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed 8/5 through 8/11 we used points so no cost to us. However we did not think the room was over priced. The staff was very accommodating when we asked for an adjoining room for later in the week, the staff blocked the room right next to ours for the day we needed, several in our party had to work and could not join us for a funeral until later in the week. The breakfast is not anything to write home about; i.e. lacked flavor, powered eggs were chalky, variety slim day to day. The shuttle was a joke for pickup, even after calling for pickup my late arriving guests waited 50 minutes for the shuttle. The shuttle passed them by twice and the driver was less than pleasant. We made sure to have them out to the shuttle extra early for returning to the airport. No problem leaving. Parking on site is limited, guess they figure anyone staying there uses the shuttle. This hotel was used by one of the airlines to house it's flight attendants. Flight attendants came and went as often as flights Our rooms were spotless every day except for the day before we were to leave. Nothing major but you could tell whomever was to have cleaned it did just enough to get by. The noise from the airport was non-existent. The area has really developed and is very lovely. We enjoyed all the sunflowers. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Great views from the third floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My stay began with a very "happy" receptionist who was very informative. She was bubbly and was eager to answer my questions. The hotel was clean and free breakfast @ 5:00 a.m was the topper!!! I really enjoyed my stay !

• Stayed: August 2013
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We understand how frustrating it is to miss our new, hot breakfast when you have an early morning flight to the airport. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Denver!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The hotel is conveniently located near DIA. Shuttle got me there quickly, and witha long delayed flight I only had 3 hours sleep before heading back to DIA. Great breakfast and another good Shuttle ride to DIA. Tatiana at the desk was very nice and remembered my name from the week previous. A great credit to the staff and thanks for a clean quiet room quick sleep and good breakfast !