Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdenver airportfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast startsan early flightshuttle servicetower roadnext morningpark and flyfree breakfastwake up callshort staystayed one nightrental caroatmealwould stay here againthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Hotel was well appointed but staff made the difference. They were welcoming, responsive and professional. All my needs were taken care of. Room was very clean and pleasant and bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have had three scrap book retreats at Fairfield Inn and have had a wonderful experience all three times. The staff is fantastic from Edee & Samantha, the Director of Sales and assistant, to the front desk staff to the woman in charge of the dining room.
They all go out of their way to make sure we have everything we need. I will continue to hold my retreats there and look forward to the one in the spring of 2014.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShaunaWhitney, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's wonderful to hear which specific staff members make your stay memorable so we can recognize them. We really believe that they make the difference in the hotel and in your experience. We especially value your opinion when you are a repeat guest, as you can truly speak to the hotel's consistency. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Brief overnight stay, but the room was clean, bed comfortable, and the staff very good. Thought this wouldn't be that nice, as the hotel is on the lower end of the Marriott Hotel chain, and as I got the room on discount (airline coupon for delayed flight). But it was quite good and I certainly would stay there again. Breakfast was similar to most -- nice variety, nothing outstanding, but edible. There's a Ruby Tuesday's a block down the street for the lunch and supper. All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Cvane
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We had a need for a short stay prior to our flight home and this place fit the bill to a tee. First stay at a Fairfield and I will be looking for it the next time I am there as well as the next time I am anywhere in need of a room. Also, there is ample reason to stay here for a longer duration if necessary. Staff was very welcoming and informative.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor so there is no noise from above.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Homemaker1
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Recently stayed here as I had an early AM flight. Hotel was 10 minutes from the airport and had a shuttle so it worked out great. My room was clean, service was exceptional, and a great experience overall. I can't say much about the breakfast as I had to leave before it was served. They do start at 5am which would be good for most flyers taking an early flight. I wouldn't recommend this as a vacation hotel as its not really near anything.

• Stayed: October 2013